Letters of complaint (1 Viewer)

Danceswithhorses

Did anyone see the orange stewards requesting fire safety certificates from fans before wading in ??

Glenn Storer

It makes yer feel like that though, doesn't it? I say it sometimes, but I'm sure when it comes to it I'll stump up every year. I'd be happier doing it if I had some trust and faith in our owners though.

There is an incredible problem now whereby everything they say seems to rub salt into the wounds. Wouldn't it be fantastic if there was a supporter presence on the board like at some clubs, just to give them some sense of how things can come across to already embittered and cynical fans. Fake honesty really is no good any more, we can smell it a mile off, it being a scent we are well accustomed to.

Every year, me and my old man look at each other go nah....then over the course a week it's oi lad, how much money you got?... This year we skipped that, looked at each other and just went you do realise this won't stop till one of us is dead?

I do my daily pondering on my walk through town on the way to work, sadly I'm up by Highfield Road so it evokes many a memory and I was thinking today about exactly that. Supporter presence. I hear that Mr. Monks is on the board, well, I've also heard a fat lot of nothing come of that, so I think that was only done in name. The supporters consultation groups and what not do good work perhaps but I think they need a lot of help, SISU just need a crash course in how to run a football club:

Remember it's the fans club.
Don't lie. Just don't do it, you'll always get caught out eventually in this game and then you lose the fans.
Be realistic. Don't promise fans the world and then give them Brentford in League One.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Blimey Rich! This thread is 8 months old! Have you got a lot of time on your hands this morning? :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread