Lets hope Clarke and Elliot can do the business then (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

“Clarkey is a great signing and as we saw out there if you get the ball in the box he can get his head or foot to it,” said McGoldrick who believes the 27-year-old could be a seamless replacement for him.

“He’s got a good record in this league and along with the other strikers like Stephen Elliott, the service that they get from Sheffs, Bakes, Mous and Flecky, the club is in good hands and I am sure they will get plenty of goals and push on to the play-offs.”

The striker is due to report back to Forest for training tomorrow when he will meet new manager Alex McLeish for the first time to get a clearer idea of where his future lies.

“I am a Forest fan and would still like to play for them, but if it’s not to be it’s not to be,” he admitted. “I will find out what the situation is and keep in touch with Mark Robins and let him know what’s going on. But, for now, I shook the manager’s hand and if I don’t see him again I wish him and the club all the best.

“I want to say a big thank you to the Coventry fans for their support, chanting my name out there from the first game against Burton Albion and wish them every success.”

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/coventry-city-fc-news/2013/01/01/coventry-city-0-shrewsbury-town-1-andy-turner-s-big-match-analysis-92746-32529210/2/#ixzz2Gm5PSItz

covcity4life

id have to agree that he looks a good replacement

we really were mere inches and luck away from a brilliant day out yesterday

BrisbaneBronco

id have to agree that he looks a good replacement

we really were mere inches and luck away from a brilliant day out yesterday

And thats why I am not too worried about the result. We have still taken 10 points from the last 5 games. Maintain that form and we will make the play offs for sure.

aodea

gutted to see him go, hopefully Clarke just picks up were he left off and that midfielders can continue to chip in with goals.

Users who are viewing this thread