Let's all have a disco (1 Viewer)

coop

So today will probably be the worst day in CCFC history but we've been expecting it for a long time.Let's forget about all the shit and try and create a great atmosphere today ie SISU out songs or whatever but let's all be as one and enjoy what is going to be a depressing day.No point going to the match if your going to sit there and slag players off and then moan about them after the game and then fall out with the mrs when we get home.So let's all have a disco! Let's all have disco! La La

Grendel

I think I'll be leaving the party early...

sylus

why not give thorn and sisu a standing ovation while we are at it..show how much we appreciate them.

UNCLE MONTY

I just hope relegation is confirmed today, next week is my wedding anniversary, don't want that shafted by SISU too. If we stay up there is a chance SISU might stay, that must not happen. It sucks but I will take relegation if it means new owners and a chance to rebuild.

pusbccfc

I'll be up block 15 with the hardy souls that haven't stopped singing all season!

bobbymac

Totally agree Coop. There is absolutely no reason to go to the game if you just want to slag everyone off. The young kids deserve a standing ovation for their efforts regardless of what we think of the owners

Users who are viewing this thread