Leon Clarke (1 Viewer)

gally9

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but in the CET it states he had signed a 2 and a half year deal.. Doesn't mention a fee though

D

Deleted member 4439

Anybody else watched his interview on SB Player yet? Inspirational...or what....

:jerkit:

hill83

Early backlash because a player didn't say he'd suck everyone off and it has always been his dream to play for coventry city in the third division?

D

Deleted member 4439

Early backlash because a player didn't say he'd suck everyone off and it has always been his dream to play for coventry city in the third division?

That's a bit harsh. Always been among the last to criticise players or managers. Just having a bit of a laff that first impressions of his joyfulness of being here match those of the infamous DMG shirt photo. Good omen? :p

hill83

That's a bit harsh. Always been among the last to criticise players or managers. Just having a bit of a laff that first impressions of his joyfulness of being here match those of the infamous DMG shirt photo. Good omen? :p

I was joking too to be fair! I was going to mention McGoldricks photo.

covcity4life

mcgoldrick makes clark sound like a public speaker lol

i like leon clarke,hes confident and im sure hell grab us 10 goals this season

added to mcgoldrick thats our 28 goal striker lol

sotv1987

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but in the CET it states he had signed a 2 and a half year deal.. Doesn't mention a fee though

I can't find where it says he's signed for 2 and a half years, is it me not looking properly??

ICHAN

Is it me or does it not seem strange that he came here initially for 28 day's and then before the game had even kicked off he had signed a 2 and a half year contract?

Is that because he knows he's going to be the first choice forward?

D

Deleted member 4439

Initial loan for 28 days followed by 2.5 year deal. Was announced on Sky Blues Interactive (CWR) yesterday, though was open to confirmation.

Bertola

I think the loan deal was done so it would be completed in time for him to play yesterday

torchomatic

Fans said the same thing about McG too. Listed his stats and told he wasn't going to any good here.

Users who are viewing this thread