Leon Clarke linked to SUFC (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

Lots of talk in Sheffield today regarding Leon Clarke signing for the Blunts. They seem to think he is signing soon. Lets hope not true, as would be great for City next season.

Captain Dart

Sheff Utd always balls it up, so I don't mind them signing anyone.

Even if they had Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, Boateng and Muller they would still only finish 7th.
People who live in glass houses....

skybluebeduff

Hundreds of players could be great for City THIS season, why the fuck do people cling onto ex players like fly's around shit...

Hobo

Sheff Utd always balls it up, so I don't mind them signing anyone.

Even if they had Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, Boateng and Muller they would still only finish 7th.

Bang on Otis, but if we signed them we would only avoid relegation by a point.

Otis

Do you live in a greenhouse Otis... (gets ready for the comment no its blue/red/yellow etc etc)
It IS blue, red and yellow.

I have Romanian lodgers renting a room here at the moment and they are using their national flags for curtains and bedspreads and rugs.

Sky Blue Kid

Exactly Clarkes the sort of player that could make a difference as opposed to getting someone like Baker back because he's a nice bloke!
Not that I'd want Baker back but, at least he plays for the "Shirt" and doesn't have "Mysterious Injuries" to get a move away from CCFC. A la Clarke.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Not that I'd want Baker back but, at least he plays for the "Shirt" and doesn't have "Mysterious Injuries" to get a move away from CCFC. A la Clarke.

Give me 11 Leon Clarkes over 11 Carl Bakers any day of the week as in my view next season Clarke could get you out of this division where's as Baker I don't think would.

All my opinion of course.

skybluesam66

Ok! So would you have Clarke back?
Ability yes - attitude no. He has caused trouble wherever he has been unfortunately, and so do not feel he will be part of the DNA of the team
Sometimes that attitude is great if well channelled, and when left on the pitch can wind up the opposition a treat, but as soon as it spills into the dressing room, that is the issue
People can change - Dennis wise had a poor reputation off the pitch at say leicester, where he caused all sorts of issues, but came here as a leader. Unfortunately I dont see Leon growing up

Sky Blue Kid

Give me 11 Leon Clarkes over 11 Carl Bakers any day of the week as in my view next season Clarke could get you out of this division where's as Baker I don't think would.

All my opinion of course.
So in the January window all your 11 Leon Clarkes f**k off what do you do then? BTW it's called banter. ;)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

So in the January window all your 11 Leon Clarkes f**k off what do you do then? BTW it's called banter. ;)

No I know let's be honest none of us will ever know the right answers.

If those 11 Clarkes leave, I would replace them with Bambi sorry I mean 11 Denzel Slagers & hopefully we should have enough points on the board to stay up on the last day!!

PVA

In other former player news Franck Moussa is in talks with Walsall, and already has a contract offer from Southend.

Users who are viewing this thread