Leon Britton - worth an England call up? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

There's an interesting article in the paper about Leon Britton, looking at his passage stats and it was saying he is the most accurate passer in I Europe this season (93.3%), and is in fact the only player in the premier league to complete a match with 100% pass completion rate this season - only 9 players have done this in the last 6 years (the other 8 are defenders that usually pass to themselves along the back).

Incidentally, swansea have complete the 7th highest number of pass per game in Europe with 529 (only Barca, bayern, real Madrid, ac Milan, man city and arsenal were higher).

I thought it was quite interesting - I actually though swansea would do quite well this season because of their excellent ball retention.

SkyBlue

I think he should maybe get a chance in the friendlies, also give Dyer, Sinclair and Holt a shot

TheUKGryphon

Wasn't he home secretary under Thatcher too? Wow that's some career!

wingy

That was a great performance by them against Arsenal ,and there are man y who could get a call up,the work rate and retention in that match were phenominal an dthey gave ARsenal a lesson ,much like last nights game ,while the ball was given away more and there was only one goal ,what a fantastic match the workrate and tempo were made it a great game and one aerial ball decided it.

Users who are viewing this thread