Leicester or Birmingham? (1 Viewer)

dojer

Who would you be happier to beat this season or consider our biggest rivals at the moment?

Hard choice for me, used to wanting the win over Leicester over recent years and know a few Leicester fans, but the Marlon King thing kinda makes me want to shove it in their faces, although maybe Birmingham fans would care less if they lost rather than Leicester fans

No contest, i'm going to Birmingham away, Leicester at home 1st game should be fantastic but the atmosphere will be shit. I'm looking forward to a few thousand of us going to Brum and singing.

Sorry to answer your question - 12points to sky blues,

• Everyone gets a hard-on about Chris Hughton , what has he done ? He's been a decent bloke and got a good squad promoted, Birmingham will be different, crap squad + decent bloke = close but no cigar
  • Sven at our friends , no chance, shit at home all over the place on there travels,
In summary we should have no concerns over our rivals, AT has it sorted.

frishnit1979

I live in Brum and I would like to have more sympathies with the Bluenoses (shared time below in the lower-leagues, inconsistent records, no-one ever really expecting much etc) than Villa if it wasn't for the fact that the vast majority of their fans I know are such bigoted chavs. Hmn.

Saying that, I'll take points from Leicester over Blues: I get the feeling they've got the money to move up (and lets face it, that's what it comes down to, sadly) and so woudl be comparative giant killing. Post above has it bang on, though: 12 points ideally!

BurbageSkyBlues

I live in Leicestershire and work in brum, so twelve points will do !

Seriously, we have to have the attitude and desire to win these games, come what may. They may have more money or 'bigger' names at their clubs, but that should make our players, and fans, more hungry for wins.

Our record in local derbies has been poor, since we dropped into this league. We won't get out of it until we can put these teams to the sword.

LAST.......

Fluffsta

Has to be Leicester because I am surrounded by Foxes at work! A win at Brum would be very sweet also.

Macca

not fussed, a win is a win against whoever, no special feelings towards either. 2 pts in the first 2 games would be a result I think

skybluesben

Birmingham! Still thinking if i wanna go to the away game!

I want us to beat both, I hate Brum and Villa but the animosity the Leicester lot have towards us puts them on Par with Brum, neither on the level of Vile Imo.

skybluesben

I want us to beat both, I hate Brum and Villa but the animosity the Leicester lot have towards us puts them on Par with Brum, neither on the level of Vile Imo.

Beating both of them would be a amazing start to the season!

CovLis86

I would love it if we could get 4 points from the first 2 games, win at home then a point away would just be a fantastic start, and show we arent going to be pushovers to these 'bigger' teams in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread