Leicester Fan (1 Viewer)

SUSB

I must admit, when I saw your 3 draws to start the season with, I had a little chuckle and ironically thought "poor Coventry" and even though Thorn got sacked, I expected you to win your next few games. But now, I genuinely hope it gets better for you. Even as a Leicester fan, I can't speak from experience about how bad it must be for you lot right now. Obviously, you won't get relegated again but it certainly looks bleak. It's a strange one, because I don't like Coventry and don't want you to come back up (yet). No matter what team it is, it's sad that a club with a history of top-flight football and your FA Cup win in '87 being where you are and the little desire that seems to be displayed from all CCFC staff.

I've had a couple of run-ins with dick-heads of the "SBA", and it gave me a little dislike towards you, but obviously I won't tar you all with the same brush. Here's to hoping it gets better and either Ince or Robins are appointed.

Brighton Sky Blue

I must admit, when I saw your 3 draws to start the season with, I had a little chuckle and ironically thought "poor Coventry" and even though Thorn got sacked, I expected you to win your next few games. But now, I genuinely hope it gets better for you. Even as a Leicester fan, I can't speak from experience about how bad it must be for you lot right now. Obviously, you won't get relegated again but it certainly looks bleak. It's a strange one, because I don't like Coventry and don't want you to come back up (yet). No matter what team it is, it's sad that a club with a history of top-flight football and your FA Cup win in '87 being where you are and the little desire that seems to be displayed from all CCFC staff.

I've had a couple of run-ins with dick-heads of the "SBA", and it gave me a little dislike towards you, but obviously I won't tar you all with the same brush. Here's to hoping it gets better and either Ince or Robins are appointed.

It says everything when even Leicester fans are starting to feel sorry for us.

Sky Blues

Sadly it's not obvious at all right now that we won't be relegated again.

Sutty

Yeah we gave Leicester fans a lot of shit when they went down, we've got to take it now.

I for one appreciate the sentiments SUSB.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I posted something similar on the Leeds forum a few years ago. I got good response but also a few tosser-type remarks as on here. Why can't you brave keyboard warriors accept that there are true fans around - no matter who you support - that simply don't like to see another team go through this sort of shit because of bad owners and management. FFS, I appreciate the OP's sentiments. To all those who think he's a wanker ...... :jerkit: to you!

Jarvo

But how long is it until they play in red and change the fox for a dragon? May even get promoted in the lucky colour.

For a new injection of capital, new owners, new managers and a new era. Would you except that, or would see it thru as it is. (All hypothtical).

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe SISU should try that? Coventry Excelsior. We'll play in a white and red tiny-check home kit (which will look pink from more than 5 yards away-you know the one!) and the chocolate brown away kit. Then we will move to a new town, possibly Shelbyville.

Jarvo

I wasn't recommending a pink kit. Although it could be a punishment if they lose! No idea about Shelbyville but it sounds worse than Nuneaton.

skybluesloyal83

i've been to Shrewsbury tonight so i think i've earnt the right to say fuck off you straw hat wearing, sister shagging, tractor driving, inbred bastard

Skybluepiglet

The Leicester fans I work with have had there fun @ taking the piss....They dont say anything anymore..They know how much it hurts..its all too predictable..Cov lose every game..theres no more piss to be taken!!!

Ashdown

I 've just come back from Whetstone golf course, played with two LCFC boys who I've known for years. Leicester fans in Leicester are fine, there are a few Cov hating dubious characters in LE10 but generally the guys I know are baffled as to how far we have fallen.

1nilandwe...

I 've just come back from Whetstone golf course, played with two LCFC boys who I've known for years. Leicester fans in Leicester are fine, there are a few Cov hating dubious characters in LE10 but generally the guys I know are baffled as to how far we have fallen.

I think this is true of most fans of other clubs. The piss taking has run dry and I'm now just met with incredulous 'what the hell is going on?!'s.

skyblueman

It's bad over here in Leicester - I'm getting sympathy - loads of it - the piss taking I can take but that's stopped a couple of weeks ago - it's like "My God what's happened to Coventry" all the time - obviously nothing like as important but it's rather like people trying to speak to you after a bereavement and don't really know what to say

ccfcway

my mates a tamworth fan

for last few years he has been joking we wouldnt fill teh way end at "the lamb" when we play them in the league

he has stopped joking now, as he has , in his words "realised that the cov v tamworth league match could come true next season"

BlueFox

TBH, i feel sorry for you, you've fallen pretty quickly, but give it time and i'm sure we'll be seeing you again at some point :)

We've been in your situation and it's not nice if i'm honest

Users who are viewing this thread