Leicester fan here. (1 Viewer)

SUSB

No relegation has delighted me more than yours of this season, following what happened in 2008 and the sheer arrogance of Cov fans to ours.

This might be a pointless thread, and as much as I hate Coventry City, I really hope your financial and ownership situation improves so that the likes of Leicester, Coventry, Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wednesday, Derby etc can clean the shit out of the Premier League like Wigan, Blackburn, Fulham, Swansea etc. and make it like it used to be.

I don't know if that day would ever come, but hopefully a few wins in the third tier will get bums on seats again at the Ricoh and Sky Blues fans can see a winning side.

I'm split 50/50 on whether I want you to come back up or not. Maybe just suffer for a few years and bounce back like Leeds or Forest.

Lecko

Thats a fair enough comment, as I loved it when you lot went down, especially at our expense that year

jabharty

We were dicks, and you are now entitled to your share of the piss taking. Hope we all do make it up to the prem soon.

Skyblue4u

Cant argue with that. A kind of respectful hatred :p

For what it' worth I hope you drown in your own debt for a while and we get to play you in the Johnson's paint cup finial some time soon :)

Last edited:

ELSIE EFSEY

Susb. You know those anoying turds that just float around the toilet stinking the place out ,well when they are finally flushed away.you wouldnt go to severn trent and ask for them back.now would you

Astute

We will be back within the next couple of seasons.

I hope your foreign owner is happy to continue spending lots of millions each season to stay in the same division. I wonder what would happen if he got fed up with it and wanted his money back. The players are not worth anywhere near as much as was paid for them.

1nilandwe...

SUSB, that is an excellent post.

One of the worst things about Div 3 next year is going to be the lack of local derbies. As much as we pretend (some aren't pretending to be fair) not to like you, we want to play you twice a year. Maybe a cup tie would be a nice outcome next year.

skybluebeduff

After what we've been through with SISU, any words from rival fans will not irate anybody whether they were meant to or not, playing Leicester is the last thing I could possibly care about IMO. You was always just a team who substituted our Villa hatred.

Sky Blue Sheepy

No arguments here, was happy to dish it out to yourselves so am prepared to eat humble pie. Hope we play you again soon in the Prem.

thorninmyside

Hate to spoil the love fest here guys but we could be liquidated therefore leicester don't need to include in the list of nice to see you in the premier again

smileycov

Facebook User
Susb. You know those anoying turds that just float around the toilet stinking the place out ,well when they are finally flushed away.you wouldnt go to severn trent and ask for them back.now would you
Go have sex with a close female relation!! :jerkit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Elsie Efsey: (LCFC - how original! :jerkit:)
If you hate us so much, why is it that you have so many posts on here? Is it because your team have nothing to talk about? Or are you really a closet Coventry Fan! And does your mouth bleed every 28 days?

superskyblue

I thought Elsie's post was mildly amusing, there's no point getting wound up about it.. we have more important things to get wound up about now.

1nilandwe...

Yeah it was hardly an offensive post. Ok so they're a Leicester fan, no need to ban them if you ask me. It makes us look quite bitter.

Sterling Archer

Why tar all of with the same brush? I didn't care a shiny sh*t when Leicester went down, the fact it was Leicester.

Such a "forced" rivalry, its embarrassing. Its as if a load of morons have turned round and gone "WE NEED TO HAVE A RIVAL TO MAKE US COOL."

Cringeworthy. Did any Cov fan actually care about Leicester when we beat them in the relegation from the Prem season?

ronan_cov

You bought what you have today, a worse version of Man City? I joined this website thinking it was Coventry City FC Fans Forum, and if i look at the top of the page it proves i am right. If we had the money you did, i'd expect us to be promoted this season.

Changeyourface

No relegation has delighted me more than yours of this season, following what happened in 2008 and the sheer arrogance of Cov fans to ours.

This might be a pointless thread, and as much as I hate Coventry City, I really hope your financial and ownership situation improves so that the likes of Leicester, Coventry, Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wednesday, Derby etc can clean the shit out of the Premier League like Wigan, Blackburn, Fulham, Swansea etc. and make it like it used to be.

I don't know if that day would ever come, but hopefully a few wins in the third tier will get bums on seats again at the Ricoh and Sky Blues fans can see a winning side.

I'm split 50/50 on whether I want you to come back up or not. Maybe just suffer for a few years and bounce back like Leeds or Forest.

When you were relegated, it was one of the most insignificent things to ever happen. Hey don't get me wrong I'm grateful that you kept us up but I couldn't have gave a shit if you'd been promoted that season aslong as we were safe. I can't really remember any Cov fans being too bothered about your demise but then again I'm not from Hinckley, and I don't know many 13 year olds.

Since Saturday we've all took lots of stick from Villa, Sunderland and Leicester fans mainly. When it's Villa it pisses me off, the arrogant cunts. When it's Sunderland, it makes me laugh that they still hold a grudge, yet I can understand their hatred in someways. However when it's Leicester, it's just pitiful. Can you not just go back to being ignored by Forest and Derby and we can stop pretending we're rivals?

Anyhow, good luck next season.

SkyBlue_Bear83

With equal respect no failure this season has delighted me more than Leicester, run away leaders you are having a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread