Lee Nelson / Blatter (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Apparently he has gatecrashed a FIFA Press conference and thrown loads of pretend money over Blatter. Can't argue with that! :)

CKXDtfhUEAEjTvT.jpg

lifeskyblue

I bet Blatter has collected it up, stuffed it into a brown envelope and will give it to anyone who wants him to stay on as president

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Lee Nelson's clip show before last year's World Cup was a far bigger crime to football than anything Blatter's done.

lifeskyblue

Lee Nelson's clip show before last year's World Cup was a far bigger crime to football than anything Blatter's done.

With a line like that at least your a better comedian than Lee Nelson but I don't think anyone has done more damage to the game's reputation than Blatter....and a lot more to come I fear

Nick

Administrator
I used to love watching The Comedians on Granada back in the day, I doubt you could get away with it nowadays though.

Macca

Yes, gentle clever humour where the suggestion of an obscenity is funnier than saying it. (The YouTube clip)

lifeskyblue

Milton Jones one of my favs too. Wife likes lee mack and mickey Flanagan so I'm not going to disagree either

bringbackrattles

Milton Jones one of my favs too. Wife likes lee mack and mickey Flanagan so I'm not going to disagree either

My all time favourite is Billy Connolly but one of the funniest comedians I've watched live believe it or not was Ken Dodd. I hear other comics rate him as a legend.

J

Jack Griffin

[video=youtube;ivIMn7CZhxg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivIMn7CZhxg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Covstu

Shit attempt at shock tactics here by Lee Nelson, just an idiot!

Agree with rattles, best is Billy Connolly but i love Kevin Bridges also

armybike

I'm no fan of Simon Brodkin but managing to get into a FIFA press conference (for which he's going to be charged with trespassing), causing a pile of 'cash' to shower down on Blatter and the resulting images must afford him at least some kudos?

Nick

Administrator
Don't know how he managed to get away with half of it in the first place. Like when he lined up next to players before a game and stuff.

armybike

Don't know how he managed to get away with half of it in the first place. Like when he lined up next to players before a game and stuff.

Maybe his BBC connections? I suppose can be a bit of a Golden Pass and assume these stunts are for a forthcoming series and his stuff is normally on BBC3 I believe.

bringbackrattles

Shit attempt at shock tactics here by Lee Nelson, just an idiot!

Agree with rattles, best is Billy Connolly but i love Kevin Bridges also
My favourite stand up comics of all time : Connolly,Jethro,Doddy,and Milton Jones. Favourite comedy characters: Rigsby,Del Boy,Trigger,Fletcher,Lucille Ball,and recently Car Share with Peter Kay and his female co-star.Anymore suggestions ?

ajsccfc

I'm no fan of Simon Brodkin but managing to get into a FIFA press conference (for which he's going to be charged with trespassing), causing a pile of 'cash' to shower down on Blatter and the resulting images must afford him at least some kudos?

It's definitely a more worthy target than Kanye West or the England team.

Covstu

My favourite stand up comics of all time : Connolly,Jethro,Doddy,and Milton Jones. Favourite comedy characters: Rigsby,Del Boy,Trigger,Fletcher,Lucille Ball,and recently Car Share with Peter Kay and his female co-star.Anymore suggestions ?
Like Peter Kay but couldn't get on with the car share thing.

ajsccfc

I thought Car Share was ace, I've pretty much hated Peter Kay for lazily cashing in since Phoenix Nights but that made me like him again.

Users who are viewing this thread