Lee Burge (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

I think the lad did good against PNE. Maybe was a bit out of position for their goal but overall he was alright, not to mention one fantastic save.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He did have to try and come for it, but went too far back knowing that Davies was going to come in and win it.

But he improved as the game went on after the early set back.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Jones back in on Tuesday though (through no fault of Burge; just think Pressley will prefer him)

He made 3 fantastic reflex saves. A bit unlucky with the goal. I think that was more down to the dodgy defending. But this is just what we need. 2 keepers fighting it out for the number 1 slot. Win-win situation if you ask me. Good job Burgey. You're back in my good books

stupot07

His general shot stopping (that freekick aside) has been largely good, it's his decision making that's been in question, and having seen yesterday's goal that is a prime example, coming for a ball he was never going to get too. Poor keeping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

kdrinkell

His general shot stopping (that freekick aside) has been largely good, it's his decision making that's been in question, and having seen yesterday's goal that is a prime example, coming for a ball he was never going to get too. Poor keeping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
If he had stayed on his line then all would say why did he not challenge for it so a no win situation,one save was fcking brilliant I dunno how he did save it.

skybluedan

Anyone got any highlights of the game heard the burge pulled of a couple of crackers

stupot07

If he had stayed on his line then all would say why did he not challenge for it so a no win situation,one save was fcking brilliant I dunno how he did save it.

He stays on the line and he probably saves it. It was miles out, was never going to get there, he should have stayed on his line. Sorry but that's poor decision making and he is at fault for the goal, doesn't matter what other brilliant saves he made, as I said his shot stopping is pretty good, it's his decision making that lets him down.

In fact I'm pretty sure if Allsop had made that decision, there would be a lot more people slating the decision.

Last edited:
The last time I saw him (just forget when) he was awful. I thought he did good yesterday and I think it shows that Oggy may have took him to one side for extra coaching. He was dodgy on crosses and positioning, but I thought the lad did well.

Terry Gibson's perm

The last time I saw him (just forget when) he was awful. I thought he did good yesterday and I think it shows that Oggy may have took him to one side for extra coaching. He was dodgy on crosses and positioning, but I thought the lad did well.

Are you still talking about Burge here or are you talking about Oggy;)

Users who are viewing this thread