Leamington and Warwickshire supporters club (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Agree Clint. Juggy, Paul and many others put in a lot of time, money and effort into running this. All positivity - no negativity and no politics.

Don't know anyone involved and unless I move will never need to be involved with them but have seen some of the bullshit aimed at them recently and it's pissed me off to be honest so just though I'd put up a post showing a bit of solidarity.

Nick

Administrator
Said it on another thread, you can't argue that the priority and passion is ccfc! Fair play to all involved!

Clearly ccfc through thick and thin.

The boot buying is a great idea too

clint van damme

Who said that?

this sort of shit

there were others including the condescending shite I linked on another thread from that Johnson fella.
The criticism was more aimed at all the supporters clubs who signed the statement more than just the Leamington one though Juggy responded to this one.

Nick

Administrator
this sort of shit

there were others including the condescending shite I linked on another thread from that Johnson fella.
The criticism was more aimed at all the supporters clubs who signed the statement more than just the Leamington one though Juggy responded to this one.
That lad is a sheep. Still remember him and his old man going mental about wasps moving then when they did some pr were climbing up their arse to get shirts.

His dad sniffs around the dodgy trust / council Twitter accounts.

It's just jealousy and deflection. I don't think the fans groups have anything to explain or worry about.

Adge

They got the ball rolling again in terms of the division and damage that was done between the club/players and fans during the abysmal relegation season into L2 and have gone some way to reforming the relationship. They are now at the front of the que in the eyes of the club.
When you are putting your money where your mouth is (by sponsoring players/boots and even a match which costs a tidy sum) you are entitled to your day in the sun and I hope Juggy/Paul and a few others enjoyed their day today and hats off to them.

oucho

Congratulations and thank you for being todays match day sponsors and doing something positive for the team and the fans.

Proper supporters, not like the roasters sniping at you from the sidelines

"Roasters"....hahaha, I'll remember that one, made me giggle

Nick

Administrator
They got the ball rolling again in terms of the division and damage that was done between the club/players and fans during the abysmal relegation season into L2 and have gone some way to reforming the relationship. They are now at the front of the que in the eyes of the club.
When you are putting your money where your mouth is (by sponsoring players/boots and even a match which costs a tidy sum) you are entitled to your day in the sun and I hope Juggy/Paul and a few others enjoyed their day today and hats off to them.
Exactly! After hearing things they said the other day then no ccfc can can disagree with what is said.

The issue is that those having digs don't want unity, they want the division.

I've disagreed with juggy plenty in the past but you can't really disagree with anything that's been done. It's just purely about ccfc.

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

Said it on another thread, you can't argue that the priority and passion is ccfc! Fair play to all involved!

Clearly ccfc through thick and thin.

The boot buying is a great idea too

I agree 100%. They’ve built something really good and they’re doing some great work. Hopefully the N&B branch is as successful.

Users who are viewing this thread