League one top goalscorer (1 Viewer)

Gaz

If McGoldrick does leave us in January, then Leon Clarke looks good @ 12-1 to be the leagues top goalscorer. IMO

Carke is only five goals behind McGoldrick and I think we are making plenty of chances as a team, so why not ?

What do you all think ?

Mucca Mad Boys

Also played nearly 10 games less than the other top scorers, and for a shit team, and still up there so definitely worth a punt.

dongonzalos

If McGoldrick does leave us in January, then Leon Clarke looks good @ 12-1 to be the leagues top goalscorer. IMO

Carke is only five goals behind McGoldrick and I think we are making plenty of chances as a team, so why not ?

What do you all think ?

How about a double that and cov to go up

Astute

I got McG at 140 on betfair. Posted on here to get on him at 140 and 120. When I saw Clarke was coming I sold half of my bet on McG at 10 and 9 and got Clarke at 20. Eother coming in will give me a four figure sum. Not bad for an initial £25 stake.

Anybody got McG's number so I know if to sell the rest on him or not? ;)

Astute

Just had a look. McG down to 7.2 and Clarke down to 12. Tempted to offer McG at 8 :D

hill83

Any chance of explaining how betfair works? I put a bet on a couple of months ago at what I thought was 5.2, but I ended up staking £20 to win 50p or something stupid like that.
It's insanely confusing. :thinking about:

D

Deleted member 4232

Any chance of explaining how betfair works? I put a bet on a couple of months ago at what I thought was 5.2, but I ended up staking £20 to win 50p or something stupid like that.
You lay the bet in that instance. You became the bookie.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Few days back, Ladbrokes had Clarke at 20's with the benefit of e/w 1/4 odds top 4.

Looks like book is closed at the mo thou, but will prob reopen next week.

Astute

On betfair you can either lay or back. The first point is your stake so 3 is 2/1, 4 is 3/1 and so on. If you lay the bet you are the bookie.

You can also cash your bets in. If you take long odds on something.....as in Cov a couple of months ago you can lay at shorter odds. The profit goes straight into your account when layed

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Few days back, Ladbrokes had Clarke at 20's with the benefit of e/w 1/4 odds top 4.

Looks like book is closed at the mo thou, but will prob reopen next week.

Clarke now back available at 20's with Ladbrokes. E/w is 1/4 odds, top 4. And he's joint 3rd at the mo...

Lump on and pay for your season ticket for the Championship!! :guitar2:

Users who are viewing this thread