league One Thread (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I've just had a look down at it, most of the bigger clubs doing well but I can't believe Pompey are in the relegation zone without a win.

Surely they're going to run out of patience with KJ soon.

chiefdave

Wonder what state their accounts are in? They bailed out on being fan owned when they were struggling to get promoted running the club at break even. To be fair given the size of their crowds they should have a bigger budget than most in the league even without chucking money in.

Surely after the number of times they've been in admin and all the effort they went to in order to get the club back they couldn't end up in a mess again could they?

Skyblueweeman

They're pretty much owned by Disney aren't they?!

I know a lot of fans and the majority are already out of patience with Jackett. I think he's lucky that fans aren't allowed in at the moment otherwise the atmosphere at Fratton Park would be pretty toxic.

pastythegreat

I've just had a look down at it, most of the bigger clubs doing well but I can't believe Pompey are in the relegation zone without a win.

Surely they're going to run out of patience with KJ soon.
Did they not start last season without a win in 10 or something similar? Had a real late start even if that stat is wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

They're pretty much owned by Disney aren't they?!

I know a lot of fans and the majority are already out of patience with Jackett. I think he's lucky that fans aren't allowed in at the moment otherwise the atmosphere at Fratton Park would be pretty toxic.
Owned by Michael Eisner who was Disney CEO. He's worth about $1bn but doesn't seem like he's prepared to just chuck money at it.

Sky Blue Harry H

Watching a bit of Fleetwood v Hull.

That Harvey Saunders is looking like a real prospect (Fleetwood)
Hull have a similar youngster who looks like he'll be very good Lewis-Potter (better than Maguire-Drew!!)

Edit: Ched Evans wrestling all and sundry at every set piece. Horrible, horrible side Fleetwood (just want a battle all over the pitch). which is just how Joey Barton wants them)

Users who are viewing this thread