League One Team Of The Season (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Which of our players do you think will make the league one team of the season?

I'm going for Marosi, Dabo, McFazdean and Walsh

Brylowes

Hyamm, Rose and Kelly must be close ‘though admittedly Kelly has dropped off
A bit just lately.

Brylowes

Dabo, Walsh, Rose and maybe McCallum. Possibly Marosi too. Dabo has to be nailed on.
Dabo I would have thought must be very close to ‘league 1 player of the year.
Although that will probably go to someone with lots of goals.

shmmeee

If Dabo isn’t in there someone needs shooting. The guy is so far above this division it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: TTG

mark82

Dabo I would have thought must be very close to ‘league 1 player of the year.
Although that will probably go to someone with lots of goals.

I think they'll give it to an attacking player, as that's what they do. Ivan Toney would be my guess (to be fair, there's no doubt he's had an incredible year).

Our player of the year must be an interesting race. Got to be close between Dabo and Walsh.

higgs

Rose looks a good player he certainly didn't pull out of that challenge yesterday ud expect that out of a Scot brave heart attitude

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rob9872

Imo Jon McLaughlin will get the keeper slot, Matt Crooks from Rotherham will fill a midfield berth and Ivan Toney will get the nod up front, I wouldn't be surprised to see Burgess and Pittman in from Pompey too. They generally select a 4-4-2 formation and I'd be surprised if we didn't get the two full backs in Dabo and McCallum,but I'm not sure we'll have anyone else.

Cavan O'Doherty

Imo Jon McLaughlin will get the keeper slot, Matt Crooks from Rotherham will fill a midfield berth and Ivan Toney will get the nod up front, I wouldn't be surprised to see Burgess and Pittman in from Pompey too. They generally select a 4-4-2 formation and I'd be surprised if we didn't get the two full backs in Dabo and McCallum,but I'm not sure we'll have anyone else.
Pitman? He’s hardly played a game for them all season.

rob9872

Pitman? He’s hardly played a game for them all season.
You're right, it's the other lad up front who's name I cant remember I'm thinking of. Dark hair we were in for him ,came from another L1 club in the summer.

rob9872

If Liam Walsh isn’t in there we should sign whoever is. I’d like to see the L1 CM better than him.
I agree, but if it's over the whole season, he's been top drawer for the past dozen or so games. Depends on the criteria and who/when voted I guess.

rob9872

You're right, it's the other lad up front who's name I cant remember I'm thinking of. Dark hair we were in for him ,came from another L1 club in the summer.
Found him -it was Marquis I was thinking of who looked decent to me, but in actual fact his record is only comparable with Godden's.

clint van damme

one of the most impressive players from another team I've seen this year was that lanky streak of piss who plays on the right hand side of MKs midfield.

Irish Sky Blue

I agree, but if it's over the whole season, he's been top drawer for the past dozen or so games. Depends on the criteria and who/when voted I guess.
I think Walsh has been great since he signed. One or two games a little below his usual level but overall, I think he looks a class above this league.

SAJ

Would have thought Henry at Oxford must be in with a shout. Got over 10 goals from midfield and certainly looked a quality player against us.

Sky Blue Harry H

May not get in the team of the season, but I am a big fan of the MK forward who is on a great run, Rhys Healey. Wouldn't mind going for him if we go up.

SlowerThanPlatt

Fleetwood centre back Harry Soutter easily best centre back I seen in this division. Beast of a talent.

Yes he was good

You do have to wonder though with the likes of Walsh and Souttar they stand out a mile in this division but are not even needed in the squads in the league above

Londonccfcfan

Yes he was good

You do have to wonder though with the likes of Walsh and Souttar they stand out a mile in this division but are not even needed in the squads in the league above

Good young players standing out a mile at top end clubs in division below. Matter of time.

Londonccfcfan

Not sure. Both are out of the contract in the summer so don’t think they’re seen as top prospects at their clubs

That’s interesting. I thought Souter was reluctant loan as he was in Stokes plans during the summer played in their pre season. would be top of my realistic shopping list if we get to championship. And Walsh.

Users who are viewing this thread