League 1 Promotion odds 18/19 (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Just looked with Skybet Coventrys odds are shrinking , people are starting to put money on us , now 8th favourites @ 8/1
What strikes me though is Accrington Stanley being 25/1, they were far better than Luton last season (5th favourites ) so would be a great choice for an outside bet with the current odds , big physical team good on the ball , can’t see a lot of change with the squad there , already good enough to compete in my opinion .
Think if you are going to back city I think it should be now , think before the season begins we will end up around 9/2 or 4 and a half to 1 so stick your money on now if you really believe we can do it again this year PUSB

JulianDarbyFTW

The fact that so many in the club - Robins, Fisher, several players - have said we're going to go for promotion surely says that we really are going to be giving it a proper go. Whether we reach those heights or not is another thing, but it marks a real change in attitude within the club. It's hard to recognise this as CCFC in some ways. How often have we come out to say we're aiming high? I can probably count the times on the fingers of one hand, and at least one of those was during the Richardson era.

win9nut

We are still 25/1 with BetVictor as champions...
No movement on that since last week.

clint van damme

Just looked with Skybet Coventrys odds are shrinking , people are starting to put money on us , now 8th favourites @ 8/1
What strikes me though is Accrington Stanley being 25/1, they were far better than Luton last season (5th favourites ) so would be a great choice for an outside bet with the current odds , big physical team good on the ball , can’t see a lot of change with the squad there , already good enough to compete in my opinion .
Think if you are going to back city I think it should be now , think before the season begins we will end up around 9/2 or 4 and a half to 1 so stick your money on now if you really believe we can do it again this year PUSB

think about 6th favourite is right.
With regard to Accrington I'd imagine Luton will have an increased ST sales and budget.
Stanley did brilliantly last year but I think it will be difficult to compete on their budget in league 1.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

The key to Accrington competing is retaining John Coleman he has worked wonders ,easily the best TEAM we played last season and I mean team no stars but players who worked for one and other I feel they will do well this time round as well might be worth a punt at 25 to 1.I think they are a better bet than the likes of Rochdale at 10's and Oxford at11's.

Cranfield Sky Blue

It still amazes me that Accrington and Wycombe are a higher price than us? They both finished above us last season.. yeah I know we are supposedly a bigger club but Accrington bossed both games against us and many others...

Hobo

Accrington could of course be another Burton building quietly. As for us it is good that we are showing a bit of ambition about promotion and seem to now be run on sensible lines and the transfer acquisitions stepped up a gear.

I just hope fans keep their feet on the ground and don't throw their toys out of the pram if promotion isn't instant. Most didn't click with what was being built last season until the play off games. It will be a long season and I will be happy again with a slow start but with a strong finish.

Users who are viewing this thread