League 1 21/22 (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Just had a quick look.

Can't believe Ipswich haven't won a game yet. Only played Burton, Cheltenham and Morecambe too.

Surely they have to fo up with that squad.

SeaSeeEffCee

Just feels like terrible recruitment strategy to me. They seemed to have just signed a ton of players with no idea of how to fit them all into one team. They've got 8 striker on the books, 5 of whom they signed this summer. I can't see how you can keep all those players happy. I'm sue they'll do ok and probably make the play-offs due to the quality of the rest of the league, and the experience of the manager, but just seems straight out of the Sunderland 'we'll just buy all the best players and walk it' school of thought which obviously hasn't worked out for them over the last 4 years.

Brighton Sky Blue

Bolton off to an interesting start on their return to L1. Didn't impress me at all last night, Lincoln's poor finishing and questionable tactics from Appleton let them off.

no_loyalty

Just had a quick look.

Can't believe Ipswich haven't won a game yet. Only played Burton, Cheltenham and Morecambe too.

Surely they have to fo up with that squad.

I think Burton will be in the mix, like us they have a manager who seems to fit.

Bugsy

vow

Wow, Biamou would finished that

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Mad league again this year, Rotherham obviously running away with it because they're the Champ/L1 Norwich and Wigan in a good position but playoffs are wide open.

Sunderland seemingly doing their annual implosion after sacking a manager for 1 bad game. Wednesday not even in the top 6.

Pompey are miles away, mad to think in the time they've been in L1 we've had a year in L2, 2 years in L1 and 2 years in the Champ.

Brighton Sky Blue

Roy Keane should think carefully before accepting this job compared to the cushy existence of punditry.

no_loyalty

Mad league again this year, Rotherham obviously running away with it because they're the Champ/L1 Norwich and Wigan in a good position but playoffs are wide open.

Sunderland seemingly doing their annual implosion after sacking a manager for 1 bad game. Wednesday not even in the top 6.

Pompey are miles away, mad to think in the time they've been in L1 we've had a year in L2, 2 years in L1 and 2 years in the Champ.

Sheff Wednesday have won their last four games and are starting to climb the table, big local derby at the weekend against Rotherham.

Evo1883

Rotherham look too good for the league .. they've retained their squad and are literally walking the league

Conceded just 9 in their last 20 league games

Terry Gibson's perm

Rotherham look too good for the league .. they've retained their squad and are literally walking the league

Conceded just 9 in their last 20 league games
M

Good it’s handy to have a team that will most likely have little investment and ready for a relegation spot coming up.

Liquid Gold

They looked good the year we won it as well, just shows how big the gap is really. That said, they were a bit unlucky last year with COVID and the backlog of games.
It may have made it more difficult for them but I don't consider it unlucky. They were the only team that had such an issue. If they had followed protocols better then it wouldn't have been a problem.

Jamesimus

They're perpetually furious.

The just delighted in sacking a manager that had them 2 points off top.

Until the fans sort out their expectations and the general atmosphere around the place improves then they won't turn around.

Already #neilout posts on twitter 😂

Users who are viewing this thread