Le Fondre Second Bid Refusal (1 Viewer)

Glenn Storer

CWR are reporting that the Sheffield sister station are broadcasting reports that City have had a second offer for ALF refused.

Doesn't bode well for SISU leaving if they're bidding for players still.

Last edited:

Astute

They are bound to want more than a tenner for him though.

Nick

Administrator
It depends what the bid was. It could be a load of tosh.

I could sit on ebay all day bidding on Ferraris or going to house Auctions and bidding 2 grand on million pound houses.

Glenn Storer

It depends what the bid was. It could be a load of tosh.

I could sit on ebay all day bidding on Ferraris or going to house Auctions and bidding 2 grand on million pound houses.

Hmm, yeah it could be a case of "Look don't hate us, we're trying to buy players!" And only offering a lip service fee...

Astute

You left yourself signed into ebay Nick :eek:

ashbyjan

More likely that its the Chairman of Rotherham trying to push Le Fondres value up and get him sold by keeping his name in the media

sky_blue_up_north

Could just a rumour set up to keep us lot quite... personally I think its bullshit

pac17

More likely that its the Chairman of Rotherham trying to push Le Fondres value up and get him sold by keeping his name in the media

Rotherham chairman doesn't want to sell Le Fondre so why would he want to keep his name in the media, he would rather keep Le fondre for another season even if it means Le fondre walking away for nothing , so it would take a really good offer for Rotherham to part with him...

J

Jack Griffin

They are all taking it to the brink. There are always loads of tranfers on deadline day.

pac17

Sorry pac17 but thats simply not the case - they have valued him at between £1/2 mill and a £1m and whilst they would be happy to hold on to him if that valuation isn't met the player himself has said he wants to play at a higher level.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04082011/58/league-rotherham-mull-le-fondre-value.html

ashbyjan that is simple the case the Rotherham chairman stated this morning that he doesn't want to sell Le fondre but will have to if an offer comes in he can't refuse as for Le fondre he has stated that he is very happy at Rotherham but has ambitions at playing at a higher level but would be happy to see out his contract, he would only leave if he is happy with the club he's going to and Rotherham are happy with the deal..
his value is 500k plus add ons but with his for at the moment that might go up

torchomatic

FFS dont moan when they dont sign anyone and then moan when they try!

torchomatic

And you know this as fact because...

Pretending to try and buy and actually making a purchase are totally seperate !!!!!
To offer an amount you know will be rejected ;)

Glen

Of course its all bull, the meeting was today so how could they also think of bidding for a player SISU doing one job but two in same day NEVER

torchomatic

I despair, I really do.

les_miserables

Just more bull from our c.e.o Paul Clouting, on the back of their "meaningful" meeting with Mr Hoffman. Talk the other day of being in a transfer embargo, are we ? aren't we ? Bidding for players makes it look like you aren't doesn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread