Last Seasons Kits (1 Viewer)

Bad Boy

Always think last seasons shirts were some of the best and I know Mrs Bad Boy will be proudly wearing her 3rd kit shirt, a nod to the cathedrals baptistry window at Wembley on Sunday.
She represented her school at the cathedrals consecration back in 1962 which I think is a great honour and I know of one other person who was bestowed it too.
He was on City's books but was released and went on to play for Wimbledon in their historic 1974/75 season.
Just saying. 6wp33u.png

rob9872

Great photo of Eminem 👍

skybluericoh

Agreed last seasons kits were great the home and the 3rd will take some beating. The admiral tramline kit was the first one I ever bought myself. Wife has got me the retro as an early Father’s Day present. Still undecided if I give it an outing on Sunday?

skybluelee

Always think last seasons shirts were some of the best and I know Mrs Bad Boy will be proudly wearing her 3rd kit shirt, a nod to the cathedrals baptistry window at Wembley on Sunday.
She represented her school at the cathedrals consecration back in 1962 which I think is a great honour and I know of one other person who was bestowed it too.
He was on City's books but was released and went on to play for Wimbledon in their historic 1974/75 season.
Just saying.View attachment 35124
Surely wearing sky blue for Wembley is the way forward? Makes our end look so much better.

rob9872

Whilst I agree, I've worn the same clothes for each round... I'm not changing ahead of the semi final!
Good call (but hope I'm not sat next to you 😉)

Users who are viewing this thread