Last nights team........ (1 Viewer)

chickentikkamasala

Should all be made to face the fans and make a full apology!! :jerkit::jerkit:

Something within the club is seriously wrong and someone whoever it may be within the club needs to come and and spill the beans as to what the issue is...

Too many unanswered questions and it is about time CWR asked these questions too instead of pussy footing around when interviewing anyone to do with CCFC, we pay your license fee CWR now start asking some questions on our behalf...

The Coventry Telegraph.. get your journalist down the club and do what journalists should do, probe ask harass dig deep and you will find something stop wasting journalists time on some spotty school kid who has been kicked out of school for having the wrong hair cut!

CCFC we have hit the lowest since I have supported the club, 34 years I have watched us play and although success was always limited we always had a team that was prepared to fight and play for the shirt and dig deep when it mattered, now it seems it is full of players just wanting to pick up a wage, if something does not change soon will will cease to exist :(

Good luck to the new manager whoever it may be... you will need a miracle !

3D Jase

I totally agree, it's a shame that the club is going down the pan and we cannot do anything about it...

gally9

They still haven't asked what's going on with Cody..

That would be my first question, out of about eleventy billion..

Users who are viewing this thread