Last Game at Highfield Road (1 Viewer)

mark82

I may have been dreaming this, but I seem to remember there being a DVD of the last game at Highfield Road released. Anyone know if this is the case? And, if so, where I can get hold of a copy?

Astute

I have one. It is still sealed in the box. I have been saving it for my little boy who was 4 last week. It will be a part of learning about our club. He will be able to see for himself where we once were and how passionate our fans are. Once all this crap is sorted out he will start going to games with me. He was supposed to be going to a few games this season. But I won't take small kids to away games as they can be unpredictable. And it also keeps me out of the pubs :D

James Smith

Just realised I loaned my copy to someone and it was never returned. Will be speaking to them tonight to see if they still have it!

James Smith

Maybe they sold it?

Urgent efforts are now underway elsewhere to locate this DVD. The panic was evident down the phone when I mentioned they still had it.

James Smith

My copy is now listed as missing in action :( Think my mum still has her copy safe so that's a couple of hours over Christmas sorted. Also on my ebay wish list.

letsallsingtogether

I have one somewhere gathering dust might have to dig it out myself and bore the family over Xmas.

Their fault the got it for me in the first place.

wingy

ITs a great watch and was such a great day If you were there,Sunny and virtually every CCFC fan decked out In Sky Blue .

Have watched It zillions along with the Cup game satisfying my Grandsons appetite for the Glorious City.

I bet anyone who wants It could ask Deano and he' rustle a few copies up.

Sbarcher

I’m after the last game at the Ricoh dvd. 2019 edition, not the Sixfields version.

Reactions: TTG

Users who are viewing this thread