Last few minutes against Preston (1 Viewer)

CovFan

[video=youtube;PBAcpE4T7HY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBAcpE4T7HY[/video]

Enjoy people.

hill83

"You're not fit to referee"
Is the most cringeworthy mincey chant.

Joelly

Also looks like Murphy did almost start a riot, the amount of pikey preston fans down at the front after weve scored is hilarious

Kingokings204

gives me shivers watching it. To be fair I would be so pissed off if this happened to cov.

covmark

Absolutely brilliant, brightened up my Sunday. What a strike. No better sight than the sba going mental thanks to a last minute goal.

The funniest bits are the fact that they could not believe that Davies got a Red Card for cutting our player in 2 and that they were blaming the ref for the extra time when they delayed one of our free kicks for 3 mins making a sub in extra time.

It's not like they are not used to us scoring late against them :)

gspotgaz

[video=youtube;7RBelz8BgX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RBelz8BgX0[/video]

Ooooo you're fockin jeeeeerkin

What a bunch of retarded mongs. The crowd holding onto the ball, endless time wasting... karma for the c.unts

D

Deleted member 4439

Havent laughed as much since leons offside goal in the paint trophy. Only this time the ref was right. Timings are 90 secs for the booking and the subs, 45 secs for the murphy booking and 15 secs for the crowd twice holding on to the ball. Add that to the 94 mins and you have 6.30 added time. Franck scored on 96.17.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonOfSnoz

What no action replay of goal like?
Never hear Motson say
"Fookin Jawkin!
Great footage, football league & Sky/BT sport would be proud!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Havent laughed as much since leons offside goal in the paint trophy. Only this time the ref was right. Timings are 90 secs for the booking and the subs, 45 secs for the murphy booking and 15 secs for the crowd twice holding on to the ball. Add that to the 94 mins and you have 6.30 added time. Franck scored on 96.17.

I don't think they teach Mathematics up in Preston.

skybluericoh

Funny thing is that this is put on You tube by a PNE fan and just blows out the water all of their whinging. - Time wasting by their players, the substitute in extra time, Murphy booking, the abuse Murphy was getting from PNE fans holding onto the ball and again wasting time. Ref should have played a bit longer we might have won:D

Sky Blue Harry H

Quality viewing - also shows you the extra emotions of being at a live match?!

valeskyblue

That oo fooking he'll right at the end got me. Brilliant video loved Murphy waving at there fans. As if they were calling for Cyrus to get sent off for a nothing challenge. Thick northerners

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Gosh what passion by Preston fans.

Maybe if we had the same passion we wouldn't be still at Northampton.

I went to this game, great all round effort by Mouss a and what a goal!

gspotgaz

The funniest part of it all is the mongs in the crowd who thought they were being smart holding onto the ball have ultimately cos their team the game hahaha

mark82

The funniest part of it all is the mongs in the crowd who thought they were being smart holding onto the ball have ultimately cos their team the game hahaha

There were people on their forum saying the ref shouldn't have added time on for that as it wasn't one of the players.

M&B Stand

Watched it again just now to cheer my Monday morning up.
Eee by 'eck mother, thee's let whippet out.

kdrinkell

Good little insight into the Northern Monkeys view of the game,us lot are fickle but jeez they were desperate,cheering their team on but as soon as that ball went into their half they stopped lol Central library has more atmosphere than Deepdale.

skybluebelgium

at minute 11:23 you have to look on the right side, Elvis is running to the SBA with his arms in the air ! TOP !!!!!!!!
:claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands:

M&B Stand

12.20 when their moaning is drowned out by a jubilant and defiant rendition of the sky blue song. Quality that.

Great to watch, tinged only with embarrassment of seeing myself running across the segregation netting in sheer mayhem and madness.

Users who are viewing this thread