Lambert walks out on Norwich? (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User

LastGarrison

I know Villa are a "big" club but surely another couple of years at Norwich building on what he has already done would do him no harm at all.

Villa are in turmoil and need a lot of re-structuring and, as an outsider looking in, the Norwich job certainly looks more attractive.

wingy

I know Villa are a "big" club but surely another couple of years at Norwich building on what he has already done would do him no harm at all.

Villa are in turmoil and need a lot of re-structuring and, as an outsider looking in, the Norwich job certainly looks more attractive.
Agree LG ,a squad that obviously appear willing to go through brick walls for him ,what appear to be supportive owners ,to dissatisfied fans ,under performers ,little money and a weak boardroom for letting it slip to this after MON.A bit of patience and like you say a couple more seasons and one of the Big jobs may be on the horizon.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Doesn't surprise me in football these days! Players or managers show no commitment to their employers now a days! And if he does end up at Villa, I reckon he'd have a tougher job on his hands than he did in keeping Norwich in the Premiership! He had quite a stable team, good relationship with the board (or do it seemed), yet Villa board have no clue about football (sound familiar??) and their fans have pretty high expectations for a shit club. I always thought he had an arrogant side to him.

Covstu

he will do a great job at villa, its exactly what they need in terms of playing style and bottle. It will be a great appointment for them .

Users who are viewing this thread