Lallana (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

Lallana off to Liverpool for £25m, £6.25m will go to Bournemouth. New bid for Wilson on the way ???

stupot07

They can have him £4m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

dancers lance

normally i would say i agree, but we wouldnt see any of it

Of course we will, we have already been told that if we sold Wilson the money would be invested into the team, so it can 'challenge' (whatever the f@ck that means?)

And I don't think these people would lie to us.

ccfcway

Of course we will, we have already been told that if we sold Wilson the money would be invested into the team, so it can 'challenge' (whatever the f@ck that means?)

And I don't think these people would lie to us.

yer, like the clarke money

Samo

Yeah.....but...the Clarke money was 'bad money' tarnished, i bet it was just thrown away.

Yep, probably flushed using rubber gloves... The Wilson money will all be invested back into the team, Championship here we come!

mds

normally i would say i agree, but we wouldnt see any of it
You wouldnt think so would you. It dosnt cost a penny to run a football club nowadays everyone works for free.
We may see all of it, a little or none at all, who knows?
One thing i do know is bills have to be payed, it eases the burden on those holding the purse strings, if it means the club can last another season or just survive i have no problem with them taking every penny.

skybluericoh

You wouldnt think so would you. It dosnt cost a penny to run a football club nowadays everyone works for free.
One thing i do know is bills have to be payed, it eases the burden on those holding the purse strings, if it means the club can last another season or just survive i have no problem with them taking every penny.
Tell that to our owners, the only bills that have to be paid are their own and legal ones.....

mds

Obviously
Tell that to our owners, the only bills that have to be paid are their own and legal ones.....

SIR ERNIE

aah, the sweet song of the yellow bellied tit.

stupot07

as well as the players wages, the coaches wages, stewards wages, other staffs wages, utility bills, tax bill, agents fees, rent, travel expenses, £500k contribution towards the academy and a load of other bills....but other than that yes only their own and the legal ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blue Harry H

as well as the players wages, the coaches wages, stewards wages, other staffs wages, utility bills, tax bill, agents fees, rent, travel expenses, £500k contribution towards the academy and a load of other bills....but other than that yes only their own and the legal ones.

I think the wages for the players this coming year will be as low as it has been for decades (which is saying something when you take inflation into account). I take your point about them paying the daily bills, though I find it hard not to feel malevolent towards our owners until they do something positive for our club.

Terry Gibson's perm

I would love to know what the non playing staff wages are people like Fisher,Waggott and people like Tynan Scope the corporate sales manager and marketing managers etc we are a third division team they should have cut away these roles and concentrated funds onto the playing side.

ccfcway

so i assume you do have a problem with them cutting off their noses to spite their faces and moving to Sixfields ?

mds

so i assume you do have a problem with them cutting off their noses to spite their faces and moving to Sixfields ?

Absolutely, but i can also see past the end of mine, and if the money from a big sale goes towards the clubs survival im all for it. Whoever is in charge dosnt change my feelings about the team i support or my wish to see them survive past the current mess we are in.
Say we keep Wilson, he has a miserable season and cant score for shit, we have another long miserable season and a hard relegation battle. He will be slagged to high heaven and plenty on here will be wishing we cashed in now!

Plus all the bills will still have to payed, and we now that's not coming from gate receipts.

1001 scenarios, just have to wait and see.

torchomatic

Too late. He's already one apparently. Well, according to R_P and his "impeccable" source.

Lallana off to Liverpool for £25m, £6.25m will go to Bournemouth. New bid for Wilson on the way ???

Users who are viewing this thread