Lady Godiva looking good (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

IMG_20140711_215805.jpg :):) she has come out in support of her citizens yet again.

Kingokings204

Breaking news: Joy seppala statue to be unveiled at the march in broadgate.

letsallsingtogether

Why would they be in Broadgate the pubs are on the other side of town?

Oh I forgot your from that hub of activity in the brum suburbs. So you wouldn't know
Nice to see the city centre vibrant and full of people on a night out.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Pubs were packed,people on the way to Red Arrows show tomorrow from down south staying at Brittania said what a nice City it was. But then they are neutral and you hate everything about it,but thats alright because I'll never meet you and what you think is of no consequence is it?

letsallsingtogether

Good job you will never meet him he would bore you to death with his I earn so much I know every thing I do million dollar deals over the phone in 2 minutes......Phew bored already.

Pubs were packed,people on the way to Red Arrows show tomorrow from down south staying at Brittania said what a nice City it was. But then they are neutral and you hate everything about it,but thats alright because I'll never meet you and what you think is of no consequence is it?

Grendel

dongonzalos

7aby7age.jpg

I take this this is more in keeping with our aspirations a night out in Northampton.

BTW I went to two different packed bars around the time the original photo was taken in Coventry

bigfatronssba

You really do hate your own City don't you?

I cant stand people who hate where they come from. Your home is part of you, and by hating it you are hating yourself. That normally suggests some sort of psychological issue which does shine through in some of your posts.

Nick

Administrator
Good photo! Anybody remember that bar that was in cathedral lanes? Zest was it? Used to do buses to fatties!

Users who are viewing this thread