Lack of Passion a Concern.... (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

Not amongst us fans who I thought were fantastic on the day......but more worrying perhaps from the players.

I thought the majority just seemed to be going through the motions yesterday......with maybe the exceptio of Nimely & Keogh. I find this type of disply frustrating when you are genuniely mid-table with nothing to play for......but when you are bottom and fighting for your lives it beggars belief.

Reading were far from at their best but in all honesty did deserve the victory they just had more fight worryingly and a bit more quality about them.

Lack of fight is unforgivable in my opinion and for this Thorn does need to be looked at. Thorn needs to know show his managerial mettle and get their heads right for Leeds .....who I think are there for the taking and we have to beat to hang onto any slim hopes of survival.

I also cannot understand why Eastwood was not bought on fo Clingan and we went shit or bust for last 30 mins at 2-0 down.......Baker & Bell imo make very little impact on most games and thought it was an opportunity to get Eastwood on it was a no lose risk.....and Thorn bottled it!

Here's hoping for a good result on Tuesday think Nimely will get on the scoresheet against Leeds.

PUSB

MayallMan

Sitting a few rows from the front yesterday...from what I could see the only 2 who's facial expressions showed they cared were Mcsheffery and Nimley....Both though lacked that final Finish and you could see they were fustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread