L1 game tonight (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Posh v Wycombe. Draw, or a Posh win for me. Eisa on the bench, Maddison out of squad (transfer due soon). Toney hinted at 'open to transfer' and Boyd also on bench. Chairman says he'll quit if they don't make the play offs. Seems very unsettled there. Also see Blues have left Bellingham and Crowley on the bench tonight v Boro. Reckon they'll both play against us.

Londonccfcfan

Games of interest to us tonight.

Posh vs Wycombe...is there a preferable result. A draw? Do we really want Wycombe draw?

A Wycombe win or draw would pile more pressure on Posh and Ferguson.

Boro vs Birmingham also playing tonight.

Londonccfcfan

Posh v Wycombe. Draw, or a Posh win for me. Eisa on the bench, Maddison out of squad (transfer due soon). Toney hinted at 'open to transfer' and Boyd also on bench. Chairman says he'll quit if they don't make the play offs. Seems very unsettled there. Also see Blues have left Bellingham and Crowley on the bench tonight v Boro. Reckon they'll both play against us.

Not sure about Posh win for me. Tricky one. Ideally a draw. Both drop 2 points.

We would have 2 games in hand on both.

ccfchoi87

It’s hard to say what we want just yet. They’re a long way off us but I would say Posh are the better side. Draw just to be safe

clint van damme

A draw the preffered outcome for me

I know posh seem to be having some difficulties but they still have it in them to get back on a run.

GaryJones

Think Posh will win this one - Wycombe still on am bad run not playing well at all even though they win to injury time pen at weekend - they were lucky!
Posh win for me

GaryJones

Cheers Bob - love you too!

Mucca Mad Boys

This is a blow for Wycombe, P’boro one of the only teams below them in the form table and they’re being beaten badly.

It started off as a joke with a colleague, but I did say Wycombe will be going downhill since we battered them 4-1.

Evo1883

If we go to Fleetwood and win I'm officially going to start getting excited

Skyblueweeman

We'll have two games on hand on everyone above us at close of play Saturday.

Could do with a Sunderland/Donny draw on Friday night and then Peterborough/Rotherham draw on Saturday. That would be magic.

SkyblueTexan

3-0 to Posh now. Looking bad for Wycombe now.

CanadianCCFC

I’m going to make a thread for other L1 games involving teams near the top, mainly because I have a clever name in mind (in the spirit of march to the arch)
Edit: going to wait for Sunderland game on Friday otherwise the thread will get pushed too far down

steve cooper

Peterborough play Rotherham on Saturday, can't see them winning that game, either way they will have played 3 games more than us by then.

Users who are viewing this thread