Kyle Spence (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue M

Anyone know whats happened with him? Havent seen him in any of the videos or photos of pres season.

torchomatic

Dunno. Is he the one that came on at Wycombe in the JPT?

torchomatic

Steady on, Steve.

AGSB15

He was offered a deal at the end of last season may still be working on it...

He was, but as I posted somewhere on here last week, he doesn't seem to have signed it so now that his scholarship contract has expired, he is currently a free agent

hamil99

Facebook User
I asked Kieran who does the commentary on the sky blues wall about Kyle and he said the contact is on the table for him but he has not signed yet. He would not give me more than that sadly...

hamil99

Facebook User
Sounds like its a take or leave it so they can't be that fussed about keeping him.

Initially i thought the same, but there were articles at the end of last season, when the youth players were offered contracts, and they seemed to speak very highly of him. Maybe its less than he thought we were going to offer, due to our financial restrictions. Similar to Lawton, he took his time to sign ( and Reda, but obviously he is not a youth player). I get the feeling Mogga is beng very shrewd with the pennies to maximise our intake.

AGSB15

Having watched the under 18's every game last year, it's no massive loss. He hardly ever made the 21's team. Can do something special once every 5 games but generally not up to the grade IMO. Football is all about opinions though!!

Hobo

He may of course have just decided to pursue a different career.....lots of young players opt out.

ptr

He was out in Tunisia, Sousse, at the time of the attack, was back only just before pre season started. Most likely the club have given him a little time off before he comes back as he's bound to be shook up a little. He was offered a deal end of last year and as far as I'm aware he's accepted it. Possibly training with youth team ATM.

Ratty

his wiki says he's still with us if what ptr say is true then may well need time to get his head right

Users who are viewing this thread