Kyle Rittenhouse (1 Viewer)

COV

Found not guilty, complete waste of time and money, clearly a self defence case, anyway, he's soon to be a very rich man.

I was watching that, the prosecutor kept getting told off by the judge right in front of the jury, you knew which way it was going to go when that happened

Marty

I was watching that, the prosecutor kept getting told off by the judge right in front of the jury, you knew which way it was going to go when that happened

Clearest self defense case you'll ever see.

Grendel

Trying far too hard here lads, one day one of your nearest and dearest might bump into a Kyle Rittenhouse, whose travelled from another city with his rifle to defend himself.
Expect fireworks in the good old U.S of A

ive just seen this. Not been aware of it before. Not a great day really for the US judicial system or for the anti gun lobby - it seems extraordinary

Johnnythespider

ive just seen this. Not been aware of it before. Not a great day really for the US judicial system or for the anti gun lobby - it seems extraordinary
It was during the disturbances following the George Floyd killing

Marty

Not sure if theirs a lot of sarcasm in this thread or people actually happy a 17 year old armed with an automatic rifle killed two people and has gotten away with it and they think it’s “right”.
I’m hoping the former.

A child who cleaned graffiti and administered first aid in his community, set about by a nonce and wife beater. Third person he shot admitted in court, he was only shot once he pointed the gun at Rittenhouse.

Johnnythespider

A child who cleaned graffiti and administered first aid in his community, set about by a nonce and wife beater. Third person he shot admitted in court, he was only shot once he pointed the gun at Rittenhouse.
If he hadn't travelled from Illinois to Wisconsin nobody would have been pointing a gun at him

Reactions: COV

Marty

Trying far too hard here lads, one day one of your nearest and dearest might bump into a Kyle Rittenhouse, whose travelled from another city with his rifle to defend himself.
Expect fireworks in the good old U.S of A

Well, that's a lie the MSM were pushing. He spent the day in Kenosha cleaning up graffiti and administering first aid, putting out fires etc, which was where the gun was, his father lives in Kenosha, It was perfectly normal for Kyle to be in that area. Which is where he first came across Rosenbaum (convicted pedophile) (who that day was released from a mental hospital).

Kieranp96

Not sure if theirs a lot of sarcasm in this thread or people actually happy a 17 year old armed with an automatic rifle killed two people and has gotten away with it and they think it’s “right”.
I’m hoping the former.
Tbf he was being chased and attacked, yes he shouldn't be there but its the us after all, he was in jis own right to shoot them,

Kieranp96

Not only that he got asked why he didnt use his medical training on the gun shot victims instead of chasing kyle down and shoving a pistol in his face, was only ever going one way.

Johnnythespider

Well, that's a lie the MSM were pushing. He spent the day in Kenosha cleaning up graffiti and administering first aid, putting out fires etc, which was where the gun was, his father lives in Kenosha, It was perfectly normal for Kyle to be in that area. Which is where he first came across Rosenbaum (convicted pedophile) (who that day was released from a mental hospital).
Well blow me he's a hero, the 3rd person he shot was a paramedic, far more qaulified to administer first aid than Kylie boy, have you got any defence dirt to spout about him, anyway i think I'll leave this to you experts.

Grendel

Well blow me he's a hero, the 3rd person he shot was a paramedic, far more qaulified to administer first aid than Kylie boy, have you got any defence dirt to spout about him, anyway i think I'll leave this to you experts.

Two he shot were unarmed weren’t they?

Sick Boy

It’s a bit weird to talk about him using his first name.

Reactions: PVA

Grendel

I've not seen you pipe up about Wisconsin state law before, didn't realise we had a Badger state legal scholar in the house.

Busy?

Marty

Two he shot were unarmed weren’t they?

One chased him after threatening to kill him, and was only shot once Rittenhouse was cornered, and Rosenbaum (5 x convicted nonce) placed his hands on his weapon,

The other twated him over the head with a skateboard (Domestic violence, imprisonment, strangulation).

Grendel

One chased him after threatening to kill him, and was only shot once Rittenhouse was cornered, and Rosenbaum (5 x convicted nonce) placed his hands on his weapon,

The other twated him over the head with a skateboard (Domestic violence, imprisonment, strangulation).

Turning up armed like Rambo to a protest in a city he didn’t live in suggests he’s not there for a tea party and a chat

Let’s face it if he was black and those chasing were white he’d be sent down

Marty

Turning up armed like Rambo to a protest in a city he didn’t live in suggests he’s not there for a tea party and a chat

Let’s face it if he was black and those chasing were white he’d be sent down

There's plenty of videos of what happened. Quick look on youtube will show you what happened.

PVA

You make it sound like a lovely day out visiting his father and he tragically got caught in the middle of the violence by pure accident.

For some reason you fail to mention he and a friend arming themselves and specifically heading to the area of unrest.

Edit: I agree with Grendel, crikey!

Marty

You make it sound like a lovely day out visiting his father and he tragically got caught in the middle of the violence by pure accident.

For some reason you fail to mention he and a friend arming themselves and specifically heading to the area of unrest.

Edit: I agree with Grendel, crikey!

It's America.

Grendel

It's America,

So everyone travels to towns in America randomly with a semi automatic? He said he was there to protect property? A 17 year old when the national guard were deployed?

PVA

It's America.

I know. But that doesn't address the point I was making.

If he's such a lovely wholesome boy why didn't he head home after cleaning the graffiti and go see his dad?

Why, instead, did he and his friend arm themselves and specifically head to an area of unrest, trouble and violence?

Marty

I know. But that doesn't address the point I was making.

If he's such a lovely wholesome boy why didn't he head home after cleaning the graffiti and go see his dad?

Why, instead, did he and his friend arm themselves and specifically head to an area of unrest, trouble and violence?

He continued in to the night, Rosenbaum threatened to kill him when Rittenhouse put out a fire he started in a dumpster (again, you can view it on youtube). He chased him. 5 times convicted pedophile, chasing an unwilling minor. I'd have the shot him too.

skybluetony176

Did he know he was a nonce when he shot him?

Users who are viewing this thread