Kwame Thomas (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Kwame Thomas' contract with City has been cancelled by mutual consent. Appears he will be staying at Solihull Moors.

pastythegreat

Kwame Thomas' contract with City has been cancelled by mutual consent. Appears he will be staying at Solihull Moors.
Shame, I always thought he had potential. Just struggled to come back from a long term injury. Would of much preferred to read that Kyel Reid had fucked of by mutual consent.
Never mind, good luck to him, still young and with the right application could do well.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hobo

Probably right for both parties. Good luck to him.

Joy Division

Hopefully he stays injury free, scores a load of goals in the conference to keep Solihull Moors in the league and finds his way back into professional football. Seems a decent guy.

steve82

Always tried when he played, so good luck to him. He needed to drop to that level to get games, find consistency and rebuild his career.

Was Solihull or nothing for this season anyway

better days

Poor kid
His time here was ruined by injury
Remember when he broke down when he made his comeback. He was distraught and in tears

Terry Gibson's perm

He may not want to go back into pro football my nephew left Fleetwood in the window and joined Southport same league as nuneaton went part time and Southport gave him a pay rise to move

Warwickhunt

Never really hit the heights that were expected from him, I agree injuries played a big part but even so he was not getting into teams that we loaned him out to which can only mean that his desire and willingness to give his all was diminished. Hope he can resurrect his career with Solihull Moors but I don’t it

stevefloyd

When I first seen him play it was fall over fal;l over fall over injured off so not a good first impression but fair play he did look as though he had a bit about him when he returned from injury but obviously not wanted by Robins so good luck to him in the future

Manchester_sky_blue

Solihull sold their other striker to West Ham for a sizeable fee so I wonder if they were then able to buy out Kwames contract. Be nice to think we got something out of it.

Always quite liked him when he played, hope he manages to make a decent career

Users who are viewing this thread