Kris boyd ?? possibility (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Kris boyd just terminated his contract with eskisehirspor so is on a free anybody know his wages would be a good buy/ free.

Sub

we havnt got a pot to piss in so we have no chance!!! this hasnt changed all season :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

kg82

No matter what his wages are, we wont pay them!

Plus id say he would be pretty expensive (never mind the fact he never actually cut it at Boro or Forest!)

I thought he did alright at Forest? And it would be a league lower for us anyway!!

ccfc2011

If we could afford him he would be a great signing

kg82

No chance. We'll get some striker no-one has ever heard of.

And??? I don't get your point. Nobody had ever heard of Darren Huckerby before he came here. Nobody had ever heard of Kevin Doyle before he went to Reading. Nobody had ever heard of Jordan Rhodes before he was at Huddersfield. Doesn't mean that striker won't do a job because he's unknown to us!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
And??? I don't get your point. Nobody had ever heard of Darren Huckerby before he came here. Nobody had ever heard of Kevin Doyle before he went to Reading. Nobody had ever heard of Jordan Rhodes before he was at Huddersfield. Doesn't mean that striker won't do a job because he's unknown to us!

Nobody had ever heard of Onandi Lowe, Sebastian Olzar, Juan Sara...... :facepalm:

kg82

Nobody had ever heard of Onandi Lowe, Sebastian Olzar, Juan Sara...... :facepalm:

Alright alright! I was just saying that not all bad comes out of unknowns! Especially in League 1. And Juan Sara scored one of my favourite goals (against Forest) so I'll have you take that back please!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Alright alright! I was just saying that not all bad comes out of unknowns! Especially in League 1. And Juan Sara scored one of my favourite goals (against Forest) so I'll have you take that back please!!!

Touchy!! I think ill keep to my opinion thanks :)

Does go to show if you take a chance on someone, some will work, others wont!

Nonleagueherewecome

He's no Kevin Kyle ;)

In terms of being a star in the SPL who has flopped on big money elsewhere, it's hard to think of a better comparison!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Think he'll go back to Rangers and their scorer Jelevic will go to Everton

Users who are viewing this thread