Kop Car Park help please. (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

Hi all.
Sorry to clog up feed with this,
Usually park in Main Stand Car Park but this was not made available on Saturday,
You can arrive/leave when you like in this car park.
Understand there are some restrictions related to entry and exit to Kop, anybody usually park in there, and how long before/after game can you arrive/leave!?
Any info would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

joemercersaces

They close the road an hour before kick off so you have to be parked before that. After final whistle for home games you have to wait for them to open the road again. Away coaches are let go first but that may not apply too rigidly on Saturday as it will be Cov coaches there but I’d expect they will still clear those so probably minimum 20 minute wait

shepardo01

They close the road an hour before kick off so you have to be parked before that. After final whistle for home games you have to wait for them to open the road again. Away coaches are let go first but that may not apply too rigidly on Saturday as it will be Cov coaches there but I’d expect they will still clear those so probably minimum 20 minute wait
Cheers JMA, that is really useful!
Thank you.

Sky Blue Harry H

Thank goodness for that, I was worried you were still stuck there after the game against MK !

torchomatic

Yeah, I got a Kop ticket too, usually in Main Stand, which is dead easy to get out of after the game. Not sure if I'm going to use the Kop car park yet or just park on the street somewhere. Or, even try the train.

Users who are viewing this thread