Knee jerk (1 Viewer)

Roulette

Cue the fukwits and under 13s

Please note this was posted as Preston went 2-1 up in the 69 minute

stupot07

You can't argue with the facts. This is the table for away performances this season.

1 win in 7
-8 goal different
Less than a point per game average
20th of 24

Our away form needs addressing as a matter of urgency.

(Yes we are 4th which is amazing)
f34425e2e7349240a4baf831ad0061ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Worrying thing is the common theme with the Luton game - press us high in our own half and we don’t seem to be able to cope

We went longer a bit more at times in the 2nd half which would suggest we learnt a bit from the Luton debacle

At times it’s going to require us playing like we did in the last 10-15 games of last season, especially away from home and especially as pitches get worse though winter

It won’t be pretty but should be more effective and go some way to stopping teams getting on top of us and leading to these silly goals

The Philosopher

Without Gyok on the pitch it’s difficult to see where a goal is going to come from. He’s either pulling the defensive line about to make space for one of Godden or Walker or having a go himself.

Any combination of Walker/Waghorn/Godden isn’t top half Champ material.

Sorry. Not a knee jerk because I’ve been banging on about it for ages. Perhaps someone will try to prove me wrong with some stat about the number of times they’ve landed on one leg or something.

Need another physical striker to stuntman Vik. Not on about Biamou or a non-league giant, just someone over 5’10” who doesn’t get pushed over every time the ball goes near them.

SlowerThanPlatt

You can't argue with the facts. This is the table for away performances this season.

1 win in 7
-8 goal different
Less than a point per game average
20th of 24

Our away form needs addressing as a matter of urgency.

(Yes we are 4th which is amazing)
f34425e2e7349240a4baf831ad0061ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hull away next up is a game we really should be winning.

Londonccfcfan

Tactical switch needed away from home, we need that extra body in midfield, we cant afford the luxury of 2 up front when we are getting pushed back so easily.

Been saying all along. Even pre match.

Walker and gyro didnt hold it up well enough. Completely overrun in midfield again!

SkyblueTexan

Hull away next up is a game we really should be winning.
Agree, but afraid that MR will stubbornly stick to his 3-5-2, lose the game and then make excuses. Hopefully not.

Users who are viewing this thread