kits (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

I know it's been asked somewhere else and sorry for bringing it back up, but when do we see the new kits. Thats what has got me through our relegation - at least I'll like a new kit

rob9872

Not yet seen it but I'm predicting blue for the home kit

Marty

Something I don't understand is, if the players have all ready seen it, then why haven't we? It can't be that hard to fit the shirt onto a mannequin and take a photo somewhere within the stadium.

TheRoyalScam

SISU won't be spending their hard-earned wonga on such trivialities as 'kits' until they make up their minds on whether to liquidate us or fund us for another year of hell.

Grendel

SISU won't be spending their hard-earned wonga on such trivialities as 'kits' until they make up their minds on whether to liquidate us or fund us for another year of hell.

No that's right even the kits under a transfer embargo.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Direct from Carl Baker's Facebook:

Carl Baker
Just done some pics in our new kits for next season. Kits looked smart an away kit is different but both smart ;)

Comments:

Neil Emery any pics?

Alex Baldwin gone back to sky blue and white stripes?

Steven Smith Not choc brown away is it

Dave Emslie Any clues when we'll see them

Carl Baker I think it's comin out 6-7th June so no pics till then but no stripes an no brown away kit ha totally opposite really :)

Dave Emslie Cream hoops then lol

Steven McEwen What time does it start sat Carl

wingy

Any reason why it may preferred for the income to come in later this year ,did'nt think so .Production delays due negotiation with the sponsor,money up front to the manufacturer?

Grendel

Christ even an innocuous thread about the kit is an excuse to moan about ownership.

What next SISU are controlling the weather forecast. It's a drought all summer until 10,000 buy season tickets.

ericagradus

So both Baker and Clarke have now suggested that the away kit is "different". So we can only assume if the opposite of brown, and not like any of teh away kits we have had recently, bottle green/black, red, navy etc... we are looking at a bright yellow/orange/dare I say it pink!?

I have to say, I miss the stripes on the home kit.

Sky Blue Sheepy

For some reason I was never a fan of the stripes before, though it's growing on me the more I see our 125 year anniversary kit...
I'm leaning towards orange and/or yellow. We've had kits like in the past!

chiefdave

apart from last season when the pulled their finger out and got the kit designed and in the shop early on we've always been pretty slow getting our kit on sale (tho we normally know what it will be). seems odd to me as surely a fair few people might be tempted to buy one to wear in the summer when it's not freezing cold and pissing it down.

Gaz

Could the away kit be white ?
Or would that be too light a colour with our home kit being skyblue.

wingy

Totally opposite of Brown could mean pale/light ,on the colour wheel tis some form of Green right up to Lime ,but we've just done Green so:thinking about::facepalm:

Sub

1campo_280x390_444884a.jpg
sneak preveiw :D:D:D

ashbyjan

If you want a clue about the away kit I suggest you look at our sponsors corporate colours - home kit is sky blue with white sponsors logo and revert to old badge

torchomatic

Hopefully, it'll have a yellow streak down the back.

torchomatic

No, I can't remember that.

torchomatic

Nor me. .

Users who are viewing this thread