Kits Next Season (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Anybody know if we are replacing both or just the one?

ajsccfc

They're both listed as 15/16 on the club shop site, but only the away kit is on discount at the moment.

chiefdave

Are either of them reduced at the moment? If so that's normally a good indication a new kit is on the way.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Think they're both 2 years, but assuming the red one is on offer as sure I heard one of the sponsors are up for renewal?

Can't see them doing 1 year shirts not after the fiasco of the white one that ended up being 1 instead of 2.

Plus I quite like the red one :)

Kilclines curly mullet

I asked in the club shop on Saturday. I was told that both kits are being replaced. I asked if the home shirt was going to be reduced and she said "not yet". By this I take it that the home shirt has sold well and currently the surplus is in the less selling away shirt.

stupot07

Saw the red one was on sale, but it hasn't been reduced by much so no point buying the nipper one, may as well wait for the new one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skybluelee

We've changed our home kit every year since 1996 (barring the 13/14 fuck up with the delayed release date). Would be utterly amazed if that changes now. The profit margin on kits must be mahoosive.

ajsccfc

Yeah, more than one season is getting pretty rare across football now. I'm surprised that there aren't more teams putting out needless third kits too.

JimmyHillsbeard

Nike will change it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlikely to be branded as Nike but Avec I would have thought...

It's been impossible to buy any generic Nike branded CCFC item apart from the kits (hoodies, t shirts etc) from the club since December. Suggests to me that the branding will change.

Joy Division

Home and away kits indeed will be Avec next season. They generally do pretty good shirts to be fair.

skybluke02

Unlikely to be branded as Nike but Avec I would have thought...

It's been impossible to buy any generic Nike branded CCFC item apart from the kits (hoodies, t shirts etc) from the club since December. Suggests to me that the branding will change.

They have bought more Nike products out since then and I've got quite a bit of Nike stuff

Users who are viewing this thread