Kitching and Thomas (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Thomas dug kitching out of the shit countless times today, in recent times kitching has lost the plot

steve101

As a defender, I think Kitching was better. Binks though as a ball playing defender is a class above. His first touch is effortless. However, today Binks was superb with his physicality. One crunching tackle on the edge of the area.
I thought Binks should have come in a few matches ago. Today's game will have raised his profile for a summer signing by someone.

higgs

Kitching we massively over paid for don't see much improvement in him but Thomas has massive potential

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Skybluecov1

Today shows what has been said already. Thomas has the potential to be a premier league defender where as Kitching seems he will only reach the championship (unless promoted with ourselves). If and when we get promoted I can’t see Kitching starting.

messiahrobins

Why are we so quick to criticise and write off our players. This season will have been a massive learning for Kitching and Thomas. They may well be mainstays for us for a long time.
Yes premier league quality in the making, Kitching hasnt been great recently but the talent is there. Binks would be a great signing.
This is a premier league team. It really is. Gotta hold on to the players this summer!

messiahrobins

Kitching we massively over paid for don't see much improvement in him but Thomas has massive potential

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Kitching when he plays well is a monster and i can see why we paid what we did for him although on current form he should be on the bench as Binks for me has been better this season. Thomas though is premier league standard clearly and holding onto him is going to be difficult.

Londonccfcfan

As a defender, I think Kitching was better. Binks though as a ball playing defender is a class above. His first touch is effortless. However, today Binks was superb with his physicality. One crunching tackle on the edge of the area.
I thought Binks should have come in a few matches ago. Today's game will have raised his profile for a summer signing by someone.
Thomas did the same his crunching 50/50 header started a move for a goal. He wanted every ball. What a beast of a player. He was outstanding epitomised our whole performance .

Users who are viewing this thread