kirsty allsop (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

shes put on a bit of timber - and unless you can tie this in with our sponsors, by joining it with the portsmouth thread from last night , not sure how it is ccfc related

Sky Blue Harry H

She's like the Razor Ruddock of presenters, I reckon she only has to glance at/ get a waft of a cake or pie and she puts on 4lbs. Sorry Kirsty, the camera can be cruel :(

skybluetony176

I rate her personally. She has a twinkle in her eye that says I'll do anything you like in the bedroom and a sweet innocent homely look that says I'll bake you an apple pie afterwards. What's not to like :)

torchomatic

Can't stand her. I remember her on Question Time once and she came across as a right spoilt brat.

torchomatic

I know. I hate that. They should have a member of the public on every week. Alternate those who vote for the different parties. That would be more interesting that Russell Brand or the bloke out of Deacon Blue.

Incisive political debate, then, Torch?! Why have they felt the need recently to include a "celebrity" on the panel???

shmmeee

Fuck her, silly cross-stiching bint.

Location, Location, Location is the equivalent of having a program called Chips, Chips, Chips during the Irish potato famine.

dancers lance

That is one of the best analogies I have seen on this site for a long time.
Fuck her, silly cross-stiching bint.

Location, Location, Location is the equivalent of having a program called Chips, Chips, Chips during the Irish potato famine.

Users who are viewing this thread