King Agrees New Deal (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
The good news today is King has agreed a new deal with CCFC. If you zoom into the little CT pic on this link you can see it at the top

http://epaper.icmidlands.co.uk/login.aspx

Disorganised1

It does indeed appear to say "KING _ I STAY"

mattylad

yes the club have confirmed he will sign a deal when he returns from holiday

Disorganised1

Should "encourager les autres...."

Pigeon

Very, very happy this morning. So fantastic news out of the Sky Club Camp! He scores goal Marlon, he scores goals and he's ours Fester!

bamalamafizzfazz

Great news today. Could also be a ploy to get the press to the Ricoh on the same day as the kit release as the atmosphere down there will be buzzing. As if SSN won't want a link showing someone in the new shirt with King on the back. I think this is the type of thing Paul Clouting has been brought in to do.
High hopes for today, let's hope it comes off...

ajsccfc

Seems like good news though he hasn't put pen to paper yet

I believe there's still legality in a verbal agreement, could be wrong. Thorn and Harrison were both announced after a verbal contract at first too.

Assuming all goes well, this is a lot better than any 'new' signing.

Sky Blue Luke

Must admit it, I thought there was no chance of him staying.

Great news, so hard to find a consistent goalscorer in this league and with 12 goals in 24 league starts last season it looks like we (still) have one!

mattylad

love the fact he has spoken to thorn to tell him personally, it speaks volumes of the relationship the players have with him

kg82

Absolutely fantastic news! Couldn't bloody sleep last night with anticipation and thought I was going to be disappointed!

TommyAtkins

There is legality in verbal agreements but trying to make them hold up in a Court can be expensive and uncertain.

The good news is that now we can sell Marlon King for a fee in January

covkid69

going to pick my shirt up from the ricoh today.....now should i have king on the back or what :D:D

Gaskell

wow, actually good news for once. Fair play to the board, AT and SH, they've obviously worked hard to get him to put pen on paper. PUSB :claping hands:

covcity4life

i love all the fans who stated king would not sign as if it was a fact.

oh wait no i dont, i hate the pricks.:jerkit:

Monkeyface

Great news.
With other clubs, who seem to have some spending power, sniffing round, makes me wonder if he has been told we will be adding to the squad. He must think we have a chance next year, or am I just getting carried away.

Gaskell

I wonder what impact this will have on Gunnar and Westy? Although I think we all know that Westy is 99% off.

rob9872

Unbelievable news! If I'm completely honest then I'm still sceptical until there is pen on paper, but it's a massive boost. Just hope it's not a joint ploy between his agent and the club to sell tickets for the club and give him a couple of weeks for a better offer to come in ... I know I'm a cynic just hard not to worry with our history. God I pray this is true. :)

CovLis86

With Andy Thorn being quoted, i do believe it has to be true. You just watch Marlon break his leg on a waterski or something now!

This is a massive coup for the club, and more than anything, hopefully it can signal some intentions to prospective targets and be a wagering tool for us.

Users who are viewing this thread