Killing Eve Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Just rewatched first series. My wife watched first of second series tonight (I'd summarised first series) and she's already hooked (although she'd been sceptical beforehand). Have to say I love it. May binge watch during the week on iPlayer, then pretend I haven't so I can watch it each week with her!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve still got to get round to watching the first one

OffenhamSkyBlue

Watched the first two last night. Trying to decide whether i am more in love with Villanelle or with Sophie Ellis-Bextor who i saw at the Symphony Hall last night and brought the house down - pitch perfect and beautiful!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Caught up with this it’s brilliant.
Jodie Cromer is fantastic in it

fellatio_Martinez

I've seen it all because my girlfriend likes it. I don't get the hype.

The first series is decent enough but then the second series is essentially the same cat and mouse nonsense with an almost identical ending.

Sky Blue Harry H

A bit like GOT, I suspect they will struggle to find a suitable end to satisfy the viewer. When you start investing in a programme and its characters, you either don't want it to end, or you are disappointed because the characters have a too upsetting/too twee ending. (Too twee sounds wrong when you say it out loud !!!)

Otis

I've seen it all because my girlfriend likes it. I don't get the hype.

The first series is decent enough but then the second series is essentially the same cat and mouse nonsense with an almost identical ending.
Erm, yeah, thanks for this. Still episodes to be shown yet on the BBC (as in this coming Saturday and another 3 episodes to go after that) and not everyone has watched the episodes in advance on iPlayer.

Last edited:

OffenhamSkyBlue

Erm, yeah, thanks for this. Still episodes to be shown yet on the BBC (as in this coming Saturday and another 3 episodes to go after that) and not everyone has watched the episodes in advance on iPlayer.
Having watched it, i don't think FM's given TOO much away, TBF.
And it still gripped me and made me howl with laughter (at Villanelle's utter cold psychopathy) all the way through.
Stick with it Otis!

fellatio_Martinez

Having watched it, i don't think FM's given TOO much away, TBF.
And it still gripped me and made me howl with laughter (at Villanelle's utter cold psychopathy) all the way through.
Stick with it Otis!

Thanks for sticking up for me and putting Otis right, he's very passive aggressive at times.

I'd hate to see his reaction if I mentioned the part where the aliens show up in the last episode.

Grendel

It wasn’t as good as the first series but was still entertaining stuff. I’ve been watching some drama called Thirteen with Jodie Cromer in it - her ability to change accents at will is very impressive

OffenhamSkyBlue

It wasn’t as good as the first series but was still entertaining stuff. I’ve been watching some drama called Thirteen with Jodie Cromer in it - her ability to change accents at will is very impressive
I'm always surprised by people (actors included) who can speak in pretty much any accent the script calls for, but choose to adopt such a ghastly one for their "normal" speaking voice (Scouse in her case).

Users who are viewing this thread