Kilbane (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

First time I have seen him live in a Sky Blue shirt and hopefully the last. For a player of his standing and experience he looked very poor last night and Brentford were running rings round him. He is painfully slow and a battleship could turn quicker. On the train home I over heard some Brentford fans say something along the lines of "that Kevin Kilbane he played in the Premiership and the World Cup yet he looked awful". Time to get the message and retire Kevin.

Sawyer

Yea he definately should stick around as a coach, great experience to hopefully add and should be cheap wages :)

sky_blue_up_north

Just like Richard Shaw then

aodea

I loved Kilbane for the serbice he gave Ireland but the chap has had it. he spends every weeknight on tv panals or radio shows and has no intrest in playing anymore from what i can tell. he is constantly on a few shows over here and you never hear him mention Coventry or that he is still playing. He is nothing more than a body in the squad at this point but i dont think Robbins sees him as much more either to be fair.

coop

i was very surprised to see him on the bench never mind come on last night i thought robins had told him to feck off.I hope he does now and couple more.

ashbyjan

Arjan de Zeeuw springs to mind - good player in his day just we got him a season too late and he was a spent force. Do the honourable thing Kev and announce your retirement as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread