Kilbane on R5 (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Live, now...

Nonleagueherewecome

I think he's been summarising on Huddersfield....bit odd, he just gave his verdict on their game against Sheff W. There aren't two Kevin Kilbane's, are there?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm hearing Simon Grayson talk about the Sheff - Huddersfield match?

I might be on the wrong station or have I missed it

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm hearing Simon Grayson talk about the Sheff - Huddersfield match?

I might be on the wrong station or have I missed it

Was just before they went to him.

Nonleagueherewecome

Here we go...

Nonleagueherewecome

Is the ownership/stadium issue a problem? Yes, it leaks into your mindset at times, he says.

CJparker

Wasn't he on Sport on 5 the other night as well?

Nonleagueherewecome

"We can't have the ship sinking any deeper right now" "players are responsible for what goes on on the pitch"

Nonleagueherewecome

Must put it right against Carlisle. He sounded pretty professional, but was apprehensive at the start when they spoke about Robins-"the decisions been made now, so we've just got to get on with it".

Nonleagueherewecome

Seems matey with "Poogers", I think he's done a few other commentaries for them on FL games.

sky_blue_up_north

Does lots of radio work lot better at that than he has been a footballer for us

Brighton Sky Blue

Must put it right against Carlisle. He sounded pretty professional, but was apprehensive at the start when they spoke about Robins-"the decisions been made now, so we've just got to get on with it".

Shame, they might actually have to train under the new manager and not be picked every week regardless of being gash the week before.

D

Deleted member 4232

Wish I wasn't working tomorrow. I would want to be at the gates of the training ground to watch some ass getting kicked. Robins has his work cut out.

AngryAnt

Pretty professional? He didn't sound that way the other day when he was on 5Live and they said "sorry we don't have time to talk about Coventry" and he sniggered in a "thank god" kind of way.
Lost alot of respect for him then.

Also isn't mark pougatch meant to be a cov fan? Or least there was talk of it one time.

Last edited:

CUS Wyken

Kilbane has been awful since he arrived Also with him working aswell for radio 5 annoys me. He's obviously only at Cov to boost his retirement fund. Hopefully robins won't take any shit

Diehard Si

Interesting how he said that about Robbins. Worrying really.

My mate returned from work at Ccfc yesterday saying how the players aren't really happy with Robins. Maybe that's a little exaggerated, but they wanted Phil Brown.

You would hope they'd back whoever gets put in and give them 100%

Robbins will have to earn his respect, maybe that's a good thing though.

Evans020

Personally I couldn't care about what players want and kilbane is starting to piss people off..robins is here for 3 years..we cannot afford to just offload him.players need to realise this and play ..otherwise I think they will be gone..kilbane shouldn't be captain.

Moff

My mate returned from work at Ccfc yesterday saying how the players aren't really happy with Robins. Maybe that's a little exaggerated, but they wanted Phil Brown.

If thats true the players are even bigger cocks than I first thought, and it makes me so mad.

F*ck what they want....they should try and consider what the fans want, passion, fight, desire, team spirit, and success something these overpaid prima donnas are not providing at present.

I never thought I would feel that so many of the team arent fit to wear the shirt!

sky_blue_up_north

Pretty professional? He didn't sound that way the other day when he was on 5Live and they said "sorry we don't have time to talk about Coventry" and he sniggered in a "thank god" kind of way.
Lost alot of respect for him then.

Also isn't mark pougatch meant to be a cov fan? Or least there was talk of it one time.

Yeah heard that, he was relieved you could tell that. If he is not up the fight he should quit now we only want player who are willing to die for the club not a load of as beens

CUS Wyken

If thats true the players are even bigger cocks than I first thought, and it makes me so mad.

F*ck what they want....they should try and consider what the fans want, passion, fight, desire, team spirit, and success something these overpaid prima donnas are not providing at present.

I never thought I would feel that so many of the team arent fit to wear the shirt!

The players had it too easy under Thorn and got into an easyhabit. Even Christie felt Training wasn’t long enough and stayed on after towork on fitness etc.. says it all really.

dantheman

I get the feeling if he doesn't get their immediate respect they will be up the road. Apparently it wouldn't be the first time he had done it! Maybe that's why there are reservations?

Users who are viewing this thread