Kilbane on football focus (1 Viewer)

bamalamafizzfazz

Sounded quite sensible. Good professional and nice to hear Savage saying that he could still be playing in the Championship.

Shame that following the interview back in the studio they said "and Coventry take on Dagenham and Redbridge tomorrow". Good work BBC.

ajsccfc

I didn't realise that he wasn't actually from Ireland, his accent took me by surprise.

Gaz

''and Coventry take on Dagenham and Redbridge tomorrow'' :facepalm:

That really doesn't surprise me mate, bloody BBC.

Baginton

Anything outside the Premiershite and they don't care

'oh, lets return to Cheshire, where Rooney has just farted, jim over to you':whistle:

SkyblueBazza

Anything outside the Premiershite and they don't care

'oh, lets return to Cheshire, where Rooney has just farted, jim over to you':whistle:

This is true. Although primarily it's the "big" six that get all the press...then the rest of the Prem. I listen to TalkSport which is really a Premiership football radio station for 95% of the time. More concerned with 7lbs excess on Wayne Rooney than the plight of any club outside the Prem.

CJparker

This is true. Although primarily it's the "big" six that get all the press...then the rest of the Prem. I listen to TalkSport which is really a Premiership football radio station for 95% of the time. More concerned with 7lbs excess on Wayne Rooney than the plight of any club outside the Prem.

And it's really the Arsenal / Tottenham Radio Station, as they are the two main subjects of discussion

Users who are viewing this thread