Kieran Crowley's Worst CCFC XI (1 Viewer)

Winny the Bish

Just posted onto Twitter. God damn Pressley made some terrible signings!

SBT

I can't believe that Jamie Jones was our worst goalkeeper over the past decade! Although I do remember a pretty heated debate on here as to whether he was a worthy loan signing or not.

I also remember Danny Swanson looking decent for at least one half of football. Was it Doncaster away that year? That picture when he signed was an all-time classic though, looked like we'd signed a competitive eating champion.

Winny the Bish

I never listen to that so I'm safe from that......

Was it bad then? Not that his opinion means much to me; that's what opinions are all about. But I am now a little intreagued :D
Was saying that he couldn't defend whatsoever. Yes he looked good on the ball, but always shied away from making tackles in training and couldn't hack anything physical.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Was saying that he couldn't defend whatsoever. Yes he looked good on the ball, but always shied away from making tackles in training and couldn't hack anything physical.

Another modern day football tbf, any one who can keep their hair in the same position despite running around for 90 minutes suggests he wasn't the type who wanted to get stuck in.

Still, I rated him from what I seen, but trust Mowbrays call not to re sign him

Users who are viewing this thread