Kids for a quid! (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

For the crucial League One match, the club have introduced the Kids for a Quid offer as City face Colchester...
Tickets for the Sky Blues ‘Kids for a Quid’ game against Colchester United, on Saturday 11th April at the Ricoh Arena (3pm kick off), are now on general sale.

All Under 16s tickets for the game are just £1*!

Tickets in the Standard Zone for the SkyBet League are priced £22 for adults, £15 concessions, £1 all Under 16s.

In the Family Zone adult tickets are only £18, while all Under 16s are £1.

There is no matchday price increase.

You can get your tickets in advance from the CCFC Superstore at Gallagher Retail Park (Mon – Sat: 9:30am to 5:30pm, Sun: 10:30am to 4:30pm) or online at www.ccfcshop.co.uk. You can also call us on 02476992326 or 02476992332.

You can buy tickets on the day at the Ricoh Arena matchday ticket office (from 9:30am) or from the Cash Turnstiles (from 1:30pm).

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...d-league-one-2332591.aspx#egSVXoUCh4kD0FQi.99

torchomatic

Well about time they did something for the people of Coventry. ;)

Sick Boy

A good move by the club for a change. I'm surprised there isn't a bit more praise on this forum.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

th
Another day out queuing for tickets.
Today's Gate : 10,001

jimmyhill

This is great for hard pressed parents... I mentioned this to my kids and they've promised to be good if I don't make them go!

chiefdave

A good move by the club for a change. I'm surprised there isn't a bit more praise on this forum.

I'm not surprised in the slightest, good chance their will be a much longer thread moaning about it taking a bit longer than usual to get in or pick tickets up.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm not surprised in the slightest, good chance their will be a much longer thread moaning about it taking a bit longer than usual to get in or pick tickets up.

I'm not sure about this as it will take regular attendees much longer to get in their seats, which is a real problem for the old and infirm. Rather than giving tickets to kids for a quid, they should offer them £1.50 to clear the divots on the pitch during the half time interval, thus keeping aforementioned kids ouy of the regulars way, whilst they have a half time wee ot get a pie or pint. P.S. It might also make the queue longer at the ticket counter. No !

Users who are viewing this thread