Keys Prediction (1 Viewer)

RFC

Do you remember this tweet from Richard Keys?

"@richardajkeys: Re CCFC. Outrageous extension of deadline to buy club. Haskell Hoffman & Elliott will re unite heart and soul of club AT Ricoh. Must support"

Wonder what he thinks about next weeks Ricoh return.

mark82

"@richardajkeys: Re CCFC. Outrageous extension of deadline to buy club. Haskell Hoffman & Elliott will re unite heart and soul of club AT Ricoh. Must support"

I'd imagine he's pleased like any other fan.

Otis

We're still all 'watching this space' from all the posts you made about the new stadium location being announced etc.

ccfctommy

Richard Keys is a clown. Still banging on about Hoffman and Haskell are still hanging interested etc. Clueless.

skybluetony176

Richard Keys is a clown. Still banging on about Hoffman and Haskell are still hanging interested etc. Clueless.

I think the quoted tweet is about 18 months old. Well I hope it is anyway :O

Anyhow in answer to the OP he's probably happier that we're back than you are. Still, if you think it makes SISU happy that fans are posting old news from outspoken critics of their's on a fan's forum in their defence you knock yourself out, if that makes you happy.

I doubt anyone on here cares what Richard Keys said months ago and even less will see it as SISU got one over Richard Keys therefore they must be awesome and we're lucky to have them. Which I would guess is the angle you're coming at RFC.

Users who are viewing this thread