Keys and Hoffman (1 Viewer)

kingharvest

Given that Keys is mates with Hoffman, i imagine he wouldn't spill anything if there was any danger of it damaging a deal. Surely he'd clear it with his mate first? So why is everyone worried about him tweeting and chatting to the press?

CCFC123

Given that Keys is mates with Hoffman, i imagine he wouldn't spill anything if there was any danger of it damaging a deal. Surely he'd clear it with his mate first? So why is everyone worried about him tweeting and chatting to the press?

Not at all. Hoffman would of known what Keys was about to say and OK'd it. This Keys will damage the deal is pathetic. How on earth would what Keys say derail any deal! I would really be concerned about the strength of charactor and commitement if a broadcaster gives out his views and a deal is off! Good grief!

wingy

Not at all. Hoffman would of known what Keys was about to say and OK'd it. This Keys will damage the deal is pathetic. How on earth would what Keys say derail any deal! I would really be concerned about the strength of charactor and commitement if a broadcaster gives out his views and a deal is off! Good grief!

Does'nt it depend on what he's got to say and Sisu's perception of it and their demeanour because of it .

CCFC123

Does'nt it depend on what he's got to say and Sisu's perception of it and their demeanour because of it .

SISU havn't an option at the moment about being upset about this 'deal'. They have to listen or they will lose even more £ by May when the money runs out.

ccfcway

er, "SISU dont want to sell" so how does anyones opinion scupper a deal, that they say the dont want to do ?

georgehudson

in business circles i would hazard a guess that they are now regarded as 'a busted flush',
thus, the most logical route, i assume, would be a calculated retreat,
their continued obstinate stance serves only to alienate themselves further,
q.e.d. SISU OUT

& PUSB

Covstu

well they are not going to seel until 1) they get something back which is highly unlikely given the last bid or 2) they further stripped compensation i.e. juke and clingan to leave. Then they may consider it.

lordsummerisle

Just so I'm not confused, is it now okay to do business through the media or is it still wrong?

Jim

well they are not going to seel until 1) they get something back which is highly unlikely given the last bid or 2) they further stripped compensation i.e. juke and clingan to leave. Then they may consider it.

It's not the bid that's the problem. £1 is what the club is worth. The sticky issue is agreeing a payoff of the £30m loan owed to the equity funds.

SISU will want as much as possible, and Hoffman will have to try and reach a compromise of some type. Some type of contingent consideration depending on return to Championship / Premiership I would expect.

Moff

I like hearing about the hoff, I hope he brings Kit when he takes over the club.

Ooops sorry wrong Hoff.

I'mARealWizard

I like hearing about the hoff, I hope he brings Kit when he takes over the club.

Ooops sorry wrong Hoff.

Ohhhhh Michael
gay.gif

CCFC123

Just so I'm not confused, is it now okay to do business through the media or is it still wrong?

Keys is damned if he does or he doesn't. Keys wont be talking to the local rag about the details of any deal but more like placing pressure on SISU through the media to sell up.

We would all do the same if in Keys position....wouldn't we?

Oxon_SB

RK doing a nice job on Talk SPort this morning with lots of CCFC references today... Cov-related guests too (too many to be a coincidence).
One brief comment about the 'troubles' (referenced the 10 days too)... basically said things are happening and he's been asked not to say too much - however, confirmed he'd done an interview with CT.
Not new news, but keeping people aware... Like or loathe him, he's keeping our profile up!

I am going to lock myself away for 5 days me thinks.....then the dust will settle enough to know what if anything is going to happen other than the inevitable fire sale. Any new investment and takeover needs to happen before the transfer window and I cannot help but think that if / when this does happen they will be purchasing a team without the like of Keogh, Cranie, Juke and Clingan etc...

Moff

I am going to lock myself away for 5 days me thinks.....then the dust will settle enough to know what if anything is going to happen other than the inevitable fire sale.

Hopefully Santa will have visited us all by then and brought something nice.

I didnt know we were selling the fires as well though :laugh:

Keys needs to calm down and allow the interested parties to get on with it. We should not pander to his ego. If Hoffman & Co have geniune investment then I am sure discussions will take place in private as is good practice. We do not need a "hostile" takeover played out in the press with everything else going on. The team needs us to rally around them at the moment to get through this difficult Xmas period. None of us want relegation and so we (the supporters) and the owners have a vested interest in that respect - everything else will be decided around that common interest (investment or otherwise). Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread