Kevin Kilbane training with Coventry City (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Would be decent cove r for Hussey, not sure I would want to sign him though. Will probably want decent wages and we need to be prioritising in attacking players firstly.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair, Kilbane usually scores a few and could play where Clingan did! I know he did for huddersfield!

Marty

Wasn't he a winger at Everton??

I'm not sure on this one. Haven't seen him play in ages. If hes cheap and can add something to the squad then why not. 1 Year contract at most please!!

ccfcway

interesting. He could cover Hussey or Sheff, if we only have a budget for one striker, this could mean sheff could play up top when Cody is out, and we have someone at left wing...

He's 6ft, experienced and keeps himself fit...

There is a lot worse a League One club could sign..

hamil99

Facebook User
Really rated kil wen he was at Everton. Don't think he'll play on the wing at his age, but at left back he could do hell of a job. Just hope he stays injury free longer than Herman....

CharlesMore

The guy is 35 FFS.

We have been down this road and stung far too often.

And before anybody says it, this guy is no Dennis Wise!

ccfcway

The guy is 35 FFS.

We have been down this road and stung far too often.

And before anybody says it, this guy is no Dennis Wise!

He would walk into our 1st team, and he can play in at least 3 positions....

If its a 1 year contract, has to be better than we have got

wingy

Been with Hull last 2.5 seasons contract now defunct ,been on loan big stints of last 2 seasons ,firstly with Huddersfield,secondly with Derby did'nt get more than ten games there ,back to Hull with back injury ,been contemplating retirement.

torchomatic

KK would be a useful addition. We desperately need experience in the squad.

pusbccfc

According to the Irish he's named

Zinedine Kilbane...

skyblue025

Can't believe people are saying no to him???

Any player signed is a bonus at the minute. Another body is another body. He might be old but he is a class above most of the players we have.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It shows the club are looking to bring in faces. At least there's something positive we can take from it??

His experience will be invaluable (although I'm sure SISU will somehow put a price on it), and he's never going to play a whole season, so is it really that bad an option to have as cover for Hussey?

Users who are viewing this thread