Keogh (1 Viewer)

paulw

I cannot remember a player who I have seen over the years that has improved week by week. I used to make jokes about his speed but he has learnt so much.
If you remember last year and the Brentford lad, I believe his name was Trigga or something and he was on loan. He missed a penalty and the other team went up the other end and scored. This lad quit his parent team and join Brentford and has help them this season to promotion. I think Keogh could have the samr destiny.

The Derby fans love him too

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/15020-keogh/

ccfc92

I cannot remember a player who I have seen over the years that has improved week by week. I used to make jokes about his speed but he has learnt so much.
If you remember last year and the Brentford lad, I believe his name was Trigga or something and he was on loan. He missed a penalty and the other team went up the other end and scored. This lad quit his parent team and join Brentford and has help them this season to promotion. I think Keogh could have the samr destiny.

The Derby fans love him too

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/15020-keogh/

Trotta - from Chelsea.

Highly unlikely to feature for Chelsea. Did he quit Chelsea or is he back on loan to Brentford?

Plus Derby own Keogh?

stupot07

Trotta - from Chelsea.

Highly unlikely to feature for Chelsea. Did he quit Chelsea or is he back on loan to Brentford?

Plus Derby own Keogh?

Fulham.......he's back on loan at Brentford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Richard Keogh has Downs Syndrome.

Greg was forever making this sort of mistake too.

Otis

About as funny as cancer.......

One of my favourite ever lines is about cancer.

Only Fools and Horses. Goes something like this ..

Uncle Albert - 'He died. The big C.'

Del Boy - 'Cancer?'

Uncle Albert - 'No, the Atlantic Ocean.'

Grendel

Keogh has improved in the sense that he now makes mistakes on the Wembley stage rather than in relegation 6 pointers.

Don't you start.

Leave my boyfriend alone.

Grendel

You dumped Thorny then?

Just got too large for my liking (nudge nudge wink wink)

On GMK I did a fairly mild defence of keogh in the face of harsh critics.

One said I must be his boyfriend. I think for the first time on there the Grendel style of posting then came out ;).

Users who are viewing this thread