Keogh will captain CCFC (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I agree. I think he's a great player and should be captain even when Clingan is back. If he ever comes back, that is.

Nonleagueherewecome

I just don't want another one of our best players to lose 25% off his performance by being burdened with the responsibility, but also agree that he is the best candidate. Indeed with Wood in and out of the side and McPake well off match fit, he's pretty much the only option apart from Big Clive.

Moe-Lask

I just don't want another one of our best players to lose 25% off his performance by being burdened with the responsibility, but also agree that he is the best candidate. Indeed with Wood in and out of the side and McPake well off match fit, he's pretty much the only option apart from Big Clive.

I don't think Keogh is the kind of person for that to happen to, i'm hoping he'll still be mr consistant

Tonylinc

Don't think that a forward should ever be captain.

Users who are viewing this thread