Keogh speaks... (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Says Thorn is the right person to take us back up, but needs backing

Future is bright. :confused:

We need to get ready for next season:thinking about:

I have a year left and looking to extend my contract. See where club is going... and i will sign.

Glen

Off course he is gone as soon as transfer window opens and we get any kind of bid SISU the wankers will sell him. I would say worth £2m before relegation now get £250k knowing them

Nonleagueherewecome

He spoke brilliantly, and deserved that ovation today. Bloke is a true gent who is desperate to be playing regular first team football: he had a bad time at Bristol City and doesn't want to vanish in the reserves of a Premiership team. He'll stay and battle to get us back up if it's his choice-but as he admitted, it could be beyond his hands, as it was for Ben Turner.

oakey

Good lad but awful today and vastly overrated by our fans who love blood, sweat and tears. Not knocking him but the hero worship is tad embarrassing. Grown men chanting his name when he was sent off for a disastrous cock up that cost us any chance today. I like him but remain bemused by the fan worship he gets.
I hope he stays but we will be lucky to get more than half a million for him. I expect him to go for between 400 and 700k

Grendel

Good lad but awful today and vastly overrated by our fans who love blood, sweat and tears. Not knocking him but the hero worship is tad embarrassing. Grown men chanting his name when he was sent off for a disastrous cock up that cost us any chance today. I like him but remain bemused by the fan worship he gets.
I hope he stays but we will be lucky to get more than half a million for him. I expect him to go for between 400 and 700k

Typical pathetic drivel. What is it with you? He is by far the player of the season.

Grendel

Form has dipped in last month or so.

To what level? Ah well he'll be gone in the summer. At least Thorn will still be here Dagdad wonder why?:facepalm:

Sutty

He's not Premier League class yet. His concentration and his positioning need serious work if he's to play at the top level. He's a good Championship defender.

Thing is, he's a very hard worker, so if he's identified these weaknesses then he'll improve himself and he's still young enough to become a Premier League standard defender.

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe listen to what Murphy said? "I could tell within weeks of being here that he's the best player at the club by a mile".

Those fans with eyes for seeing agree with that.

Nonleagueherewecome

Agree he is player of the year but awful today and form on the slide for the previous 4 or 5 games.

Agree with that, though :eek:

hill83

Cranie is better. 'we' love last minute thundering challenges and passion. Keogh is poor positionally so makes up for it with last second tackles. Cranie doesn't need to do that. It should be Cranies name being sung.

WillieStanley

The thing is, in a squad where you have David Bell, Freddie Eastwood and have had the likes of McIndoe, its a breath of fresh air to have a fighter.
He was one of the only triers yesterday in a team that had already given up! The fans endere to that and rightly so.

Users who are viewing this thread